C.C.G.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
what yall think about pullin rank and the diary? i think that's what court dog's other solo's were called. pullin rank had the green cover and i think the other one had his face up close. but what yall think about those albums?

Feb 8, 2003
what yall think about pullin rank and the diary? i think that's what court dog's other solo's were called. pullin rank had the green cover and i think the other one had his face up close. but what yall think about those albums?
Its called THUGZ DIARY, Not the diary and it had him in a church on the cover.

Thug diary was tight but it wasnt mixed and mastered properly and the sound quality was weak and not at its peak. His best album was Kansas City Cheif, pullin ranks was tight back in 99 but some of the ebats sound outdated now. Court had talent though no denying that but he doing what make shim more money and makes him happy.

That Steel Here soundtrack had a couple tight tracks on it. IMO he should make one more album and then retire

Jan 6, 2006
yeah does anybody have "i know"?? it was on his midewestdboys web page around 05. man i kept playin that song over n over. real deep shit and court dog was singing tight. somebody pleeze post that song in full!!!

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Pullin Rank is way better than that weak azz Thug Diary, too bad that I don't have it anymore, can someone up that shit on the request thread
i probably do that later on

umm the kansas city cheif may be listed at cdbaby but it's not in stock. its been like that for a long time. he needs to re-release his albums.
mmm guess so, i know rapbay has it cause i just look only thing i dont like about em is there slow on shipping shit

Nov 13, 2004
I actually have that song I Know...but I dont know how to upload it. I just called my cuzin (his wife) and she said he said he dont care if i upload his unreleased stuff. So somebody just instruct me on how to upload....i got a song he did with Swell L and C-Bo too.

Feb 8, 2003
I actually have that song I Know...but I dont know how to upload it. I just called my cuzin (his wife) and she said he said he dont care if i upload his unreleased stuff. So somebody just instruct me on how to upload....i got a song he did with Swell L and C-Bo too.
1. rip it on your computer(if ithe song or songs arent already on it.) You can download a quick and free ripping program heres a link to a easy to use program http://www.download.com/FairStars-CD-Ripper/3000-2140_4-10371548.html?tag=lst-1&cdlPid=10632836.

2. pick to extract to mp3 audio format with birates quality 128kps or up.

3. then after it rips and saved on your pc upload it for free to any of the following storage sites below.

www.megaupload.com
www.mediafire.com
www.sendspace.com
www.rapidshare.com

4. once you do that the site will supply you a direct link to the song or songs you included well choose teh copy option or if you dont see it drag and highlight the link with your moser then right click and choose copy.

5. come to this thread and in your reply right click on your mouser and choose paste(like adding a picture or image in your post)

6. Then the links show up.