C.C.A. and Ca$h?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Lady Lexus from C.C.A. has been added to the compilation. She will be appearing on the song with Pugg and Mike Lott. Also Moss Maja and Kay9ine are doing a song with me. The T-Rock song will be done shortly. Also there will be audio up soon. Only snippets. For people who are interested in promoting for me, let me know. If you do, I will have sum autographed posters from T-Rock to give out for showing me luv.
one

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah T-rock is tight and can spit for years but he was even better when he was with with Hypnotize Minds. The "RockSolid" album kills all three new albums he released, Because the beats were on point Paul & Juicy got some of the best beats.

May 27, 2002
Yeah ConCord the shit where are the other two members I know one of them got locked up. You should try to hook up wit someone from Hardtyme Records or Lowend Records and do a Track. But Im Gonna Get it regardless Gary shit always comes tight wit the beat and flows

Apr 25, 2002
Mr.Greenthumbs said:
Yeah ConCord the shit where are the other two members I know one of them got locked up. You should try to hook up wit someone from Hardtyme Records or Lowend Records and do a Track. But Im Gonna Get it regardless Gary shit always comes tight wit the beat and flows

IM GOING TO NEED HELP IN NAP FOR PROMOTING. SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME OUT JUST LET ME KNOW. ONCE I GET THE COVER DONE, THE POSTERS WILL BE DONE. SO IF YOU HELP ILL HAVE SUM T-ROCK ATUOGRAPHED POSTERS AND SUM OTHER ARTISTS. I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT HOMIE. MAYBE WHEN IM IN NAP WE CAN KICK IT. SPREAD THE WORD! LETS DO THIS MIDWEST THANG! C-MACK FROM C.C.A. GOT 38 YRS. LADY LOEXUS STILL TIGHT. PUGG WAS ON GATEKEEPERS. MIKE LOTT IS ONE OF THE BEST FROM GARY. SO IT GONE BE TIGHT HOMIE. I JUST BLENDED EVERYTHING.
one

Apr 25, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
yes conspiracy theory is tighter than that rock solid one...the beats are so generic on this new one
Word. Rock Solid was recorded in 97. DJ Cree make most of T-Rock's new shit. He produced sum shit for me. Conspiracy theroy fuckin raw. Also check out his bootleg CD.
one