C-BO WEST SIDE RYDERS 4,OMAR "BIG-O" GOODING IN STORES THIS AUGUST 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CBOMUSIC

CBO'S WEST SIDE RYDERS IV "WORLD WIDE MOB" IN STORES 8-5-08
BIG-O & CBO PRESENT "TRADIN WAR STORIES" IN STORES 8-19-08

BEST BUY-TARGET-CIRCUIT CITY- I TUNES -FYE- VIRGIN - SWAPMEETS-

Veteran west coast gangster rapper, C-Bo, will return this August with two brand new albums under his West Coast Mafia label.

The rapper will drop his own West Side Riders 4 album, the first release through his new distribution deal with Koch Records. And then, he teams up with actor Omar "Big-O" Gooding (Cuba Gooding's brother) for an album titled Tradin' War Stories.

Over the years C-Bo's West Side Riders album series has sold over 200,000 units, and the rapper plans to deliver the goods once again, and demonstrate his continued growth as an artist.

In addition to C-Bo, West Coast Mafia's roster includes Killa Tay, Young Bleed, Big-O, Young Chaz, Streets, and Spade, all of which contribute through both albums.

The first tracks from Bo's upcoming album are "Jays On My Feet" and "Riding for Mines,", while the rest of the tracklist has yet to be released.

C-Bo has been releasing records on his own label for more than a decade, and has sold more than two million units independently, routinely scanning 100,000 units on a single release over time.

In 1998, he garnered national media attention when he became the only artist to be imprisoned for his lyrical content. He was charged with violating his parole because of the controversial, anti-law enforcement lyrics found on his fifth album, Til My Casket Drops.

"Once they came after me for that, it made me get on the anti-government, political stuff every album," C-Bo says. "I had the NAACP come help me. The government couldn't stop me from saying what I wanted to say."

In addition to West Coast Mafia label, he's an artist on Young Buck's Cashville Records label.

West Side Riders 4 is slated for release August 5, with Tradin' War Stories following on the 19th.