C-BO - West Coast Mafia Chopped & Screwed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
C-BO - West Coast Mafia Chopped & Screwed...

Has anybody copped it? I seen It At Tower Today And Wanted To Know If It Was Worth Picking Up....

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
HELL NAW, I aint seen it. Nor heard of it till now. But best believe if I ever see it, im swoopn!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Regarding the message in the upper right corner of the album:
Its str8 up disrespectful to the South.
They are using a dead legend's name to make a profit.

Every thing else is cooooool except the upper right corner.

D-Locc

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
wcm chopped

got few interviews from few different sources, not to mention was workin with skrew be for his rip, dont get mad cuzz bo loc iz some one favorite artist... only a few thousand peices got out befor sw went bankrupt . we will be releasing next month... so look for it....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
dont get mad cuzz bo loc iz some one favorite artist...
mad......naw cuzz, D-Locc aint mad.

Having that message on the cover is:
1.VERY LOW.....milking a dead legend's name for your pockets.
How?...by having that message on the cover your intentions appear to be, to get south folkz to buy the album.
Since Screw has passed, everybody and they moma been tryin to profit from that mans name.
I live in Texas...I know whatsup.

2.Its really GAY.....why in the hell do folkz need to know that Bo was Screw's favorite artist.......lol.

3.Disrespectful......no matter how you word it or try to make it look.

Bo Loc carries weight with his name, he dont need to use anyone else's name to make a profit.
Screw has niggaz in his own state trying to milk him from his grave and now its going on in the west...all im sayin is let the legend RIP!!

D-Locc
Mid-West <2> Dirty South

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
he stated that in a murda dog interview and them foolxz look like they brothaz n shit
Yea....i recalled that....and i agree, them cats do look alike.

Dont get me wrong...if i listen to the album FIRST and it was bomb, i would swoop it up.
C-Bo and swisha house sounds mix right.

Ron C has sicccc asss skills.

D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
WTF!!

if you aint down wit WCM , F*%K YOU 4REAL, AND ILL BE N A TOWN NEAR WHOEVA ,HOLLA!

very low?
gay?
disrectful?

what world u on?
jus make sure u keep yo thoughts on cyber space, lol.
One word for you cuzz.....IGNORANT!!

Im livin on the same planet that Screw was livin on, and to a dead man....it is low, gay and disrespectful. You obviously are tryin to make a dollar off his name...PERIOD!
Everytime folkz on the 91 dont agree with WCM ideas, yall instantly start thinking we are hatin on WCM and that we aint "down wit WCM". >>>WRONG! It aint even like that.

YALL NEED TO COME UP ON THE "INTELLIGENCE" ASPECT OF THE GAME.......you folkz always get butthurt over peoples opinions, i can only imagine how diffucult it must be to deal with you on a PROFESSIONAL business level.
JUST CAUSE A NIGGA DONT AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYIN OR DOING, DONT MEAN THEY TRYIN TO KNOCC YO HUSTLE.
(you will know when someone is tryin to knocc your hustle)
WE GROWN ASS FOLKZ and WE ARE NOT GOING TO AGREE ON EVERYTHING....THATS LIFE, THATS THE STREETS.

And fucc your threats, over an album cover....lol
my name ends in LOCC....i been bacc and fourth through the nitty gritty.

YOU RE-ACTING LIKE A YOUNG HOTTHEAD, INSTEAD OF A GROWN ASS PROFESSIONAL.

As we say in the South...

"Get yo mind right"

D-Locc

May 29, 2002
it is one thing if the the statement aint true. But if c-bo was screw's favorite, than there aint nothing wrong with that shit. people read too far into shit all the time. 99% of the time things are exactly as they seem. If C-bo put that shit on there because he knew his ass was dead and therefore, he could not deny it, then that would be FUCKED up. But Screw said several times in interviews that bo loc is his favorite so any haters out there need to shut the fuck up. It is just as disrespectful to speak on a subject like you are the shit when it dont even involve you.

If C-bo was his favorite then he would have NO problem with it so you shouldn't.

May 5, 2002
them fools in texas milk the fuck outta Dj Screw.......

You should hear Z-Ro speak on these fools like michael 5000 watts and ron c usin "screwed"

May 5, 2002
^^^^ wcm is a record label lynch ain't in
and fuck it why people getting hurt over if they want to use screws name. imitation is the greatest form of flattery and it ain't not letting him rip its honoring his name and letting it live on he started a new style ain't like he made the music. hes a dj he used to play music. dry your tears d-locc be proud c-bo want to do this music in screw style.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
it is one thing if the the statement aint true. But if c-bo was screw's favorite, than there aint nothing wrong with that shit. people read too far into shit all the time. 99% of the time things are exactly as they seem. If C-bo put that shit on there because he knew his ass was dead and therefore, he could not deny it, then that would be FUCKED up. But Screw said several times in interviews that bo loc is his favorite so any haters out there need to shut the fuck up. It is just as disrespectful to speak on a subject like you are the shit when it dont even involve you.

If C-bo was his favorite then he would have NO problem with it so you shouldn't.
^This is easy...

bayGIANTS, its already established that the statement is true so going into "what if this" and "what if that" scenario's is a waste of breath.
i do agree with "people read too far into shit all the time"....but in this case, i've stated the obvious, nothin more, nothin less and nothin new-as far as cats using his name to make a bucc.

"It is just as disrespectful to speak on a subject like you are the shit when it dont even involve you."
^This makes no sense...
disrespectful, im the shit, dont involve me......
I dont have to be "involved" to speak the truth and i have
self-confidence and a bigg dicc so maybe thats why you think
D-Locc is the shit.
Just in case you aint knowin, DJ SCREW is dead, remember that before you reply.

fuck it why people getting hurt over if they want to use screws name.
Simple question....simple answer-
DJ SCREW is dead and everybody is using his name to make a bucc.
Did i not make that clear already?

dry your tears d-locc, be proud c-bo want to do this music in screw style.
Cuzz......you aint readin the whole post before you reply.
I already said that C-bo's album chopped up is coooooool.
BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT.
read homeboy.

i've said all that i need to say....

D-Locc