C-BO in NEW YORK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
da boss

C-BO AND THE WEST COAST MAFIA IS IN NEW YORK NETWORKING........

representing dat mad ass WC

checc him and yuk out on the new comp

THE BEST KEPT SECRET...in stores now

you'll also hear me on a tracc wit syke and bad....

MY NIGGA TAY on it,24 ST MENACE .....AP-9, keak, t-nutty
BROTHA WHIMP, kam the outlawz and many more.

itz heated spread the word....lim

BLACC ARMOR RECORDS...PRESENTS

THE BEST KEPT SECRET

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
ALL TYPES OF CATZ

LIKE PIZZO...PIZZO GOT HEAT..I DONT GIVE A FUCC i WANNA HOOK UP WIT DAT NIGGA

I THINK DJ DARRLE....UM HELLA MUTHA FUCCAS ....JUS BUY DAT SHIT.....LIM:devious:

Sep 7, 2002
fa sho

I bought that new Mac Mall yesterday at tower. Spent 20 bones on that mothafucka, I was feelin one song (damn shame). Imma trade it in for this Comp tho.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol that aint me dats my homie....dats how we throw are lil click up...haha at the durag he was wearing my fuckin durag....

Aug 26, 2002
x loc you are weenie, what are u wearing rags for???????? You would catch a beatdown in the country whiteboys stupid shit like that..........................u must be full of sheep in bakersfield

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hold on speakin of white mutha fucka you being raciest....cuz if i recalled last is that you white...dont get white twisted with mexican lil bitch.......you aint about nonthin.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
x-loc said:
hold on speakin of white mutha fucka you being raciest....cuz if i recalled last is that you white...dont get white twisted with mexican lil bitch.......you aint about nonthin.

Correct I am white............But i dont go around sportin Doo-Rags and fake fubu jerseys.................Sayin Yo Yo Yo.........Wassup my brothas

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
knaw you killed it though.....by the way for the least time i am not white so get it right.....you dont have to be black to wear du-rags your lame....fake fubu jerseys hmmmmm..........sure buddy

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
LMAO!!!

x-loc said:
knaw you killed it though.....by the way for the least time i am not white so get it right.....you dont have to be black to wear du-rags your lame....fake fubu jerseys hmmmmm..........sure buddy

AHAHAHA...........This is comedy..............You can't fool me that FUBU jersey is totally FAKE...........AHAHAHA..........The 0-5 look all distorted....LMAO.......You made my day X-Joke