C-bo & brotha lynch hung Blocc Movement or lynch & eight NEW SEASON???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
Skeptic said:
how is this, is it worth buying

also what u think better this or NEW SEASON by lynch an mc eight

thats a dum comparince right there...Lynch is on both cd's if you bump lynch like he is one of your fav's then buy both because lots say there both classics, but I think Blocc movement is the best.

buy both playa...have the best of both worlds.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
BOTH ARE GOOD. IF U WANT A HARDCORE/GANGSTA SOUNDIN ALBUM THEN GO FOR BLOCC MOVEMENT. IF U WANT GANGSTA LYRICS BUT WITH LESS HARDCORE BEATS THEN GO FOR THE NEW SEASON. I'D GET EM BOTH BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE ONE IT WOULD BE BLOCC MOVEMENT.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
blocc movement way better i think

only shitty thing is they added lynch at the last second i guess, blocc movement was supposed to be thug lordz.....lil known fact

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Both of em are dope, both have different sounds...

Im not sure which one I like more, probably The New Season jus coz its newer and I havent played it out yet...

I'd get bofffff

Apr 30, 2007
if i had to chose 1...id get blocc movement...i liked it way better...and yeah bo and lynch are from sac...and sac is not part of the bay...we bout 30 to 40 minutes outside from what is considered the bay...and if ur from northern cali and dont know that shit...then ur BURRRRRRNT!!!!