C-Amo aka Saddam Presents...Coast II Coast (Download)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NMTKDJERL1VZ3Q8HNEJIN7HS5

What's up yall. That’s right its dropping today, C-Amo aka Saddam Presents…Coast II Coast: Diamonds In Da Ruff. This compilation got some of the hottest underground MCs from Coast II Coast. Some of these cats you might of heard from , some might be brand new to you. All these cats spit heat and I figure yall gonna be bumpin this compilation in your rides, cribs and discmans all summer. This project is largely for the streets, Im gonna start sales this weekend, but I figured Id give yall on the forum this too. The back cover got contact info for all these rappers so if you feeling their shit then support them. All these cats was generous enough to provide tracks for me so Im gonna let them shine, you wont hear me mixing or rapping on here, I leave shit like that to the professionals. My thing is having an ear for the music and the business end of the shit. So download and enjoy.

Covers are in the zip. Here is the tracklisting.

1 - 730 - Jump Off
2 - Mr. Midas - Bag Back
3 - Savage Life - The Ride
4 - H The Great - My Story
5 - XL Middleton - From My Eyes
6 - Bad Lucc - I'm The Shit
7 - Cheapskates Featuring Bugz & El Prez - Coast II Coast
8 - 730 - I Know Magic
9 - Kiki Romero Featuring B-1 - My Life, My Mic, My Pain
10 - Huslyn - Rydaz
11 - Geez - In Case Y'all Forget
12 - H The Great - The Oath
13 - City Boy Featuring Eddie Kane Jr. - Grind 4 Ever
14 - Rich Prez - Respect
15 - Playa Deveouse Macc - Cold
16 - B. Down - Welcome To Los Angeles
17 - Eddie Kane Jr. Featuring Halftime - It's A Cold World
18 - Mr. Midas - Pretty Black Girl

Apr 25, 2002
SF
finally got around to listenin to it, theres some talent on there fa sho.
feelin that H The Great, never heard of him before "woulda hung myself but there was no rope"