BUY YA BOY'S MIXTAPe NOW!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
510thedro said:
i didnt even need to buy it

SUCKERSS!!!

... i DLed the bootleg, box kev mailed me one that came yesterday, but i still just copped it through his myspace.

yeah, i didn't need to buy it either.. but it's called SUPPORT. and yeah, it's def worth every penny.

ey PreciseGang, did i meet the 100mark yet? here's my Transaction ID: 9AA30108TW102093M

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
great cd, shits like an album not a mixtape. ya boy is a monster and all my homies in NYC bump him, we even got him on some ny mixtapes. we'll be gettin this one to the streets in the next few days. YA BOY asked me to flood the streets with it. he deserves all the success he's getting.

Jan 18, 2006
dis shyt is incredible.aight i hope i dont get strait hate 4 dis but......................shyt yall dis lil album is next to Doctor's Advocate 2 me.Game is nice but Ya Boy is comin.Turf comin wit his new 1,E-40 wit anotha 1,Clyde Carson comin up,Snoop's new 1 was nice,The Pack got sum fuel.2007-THA WEST IS CUMIN BAKK MUTHAFUKKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
wait hold on...................i listened 2 tha WHOLE album now,i take bakk wat i said wit tha Doctor's Advocate but it iz tite tho.VERY good mixtape.cant wait 2 see wat he bring 2 tha west 4 tha real album.dis niggah cumin hard-already kno ima cop it

Mar 18, 2006
The Champ is raw bottom line. His style isnt 'east coast' but his lyrics *may be* still puttin it down and reppin the Bay hard.

At least he aint tryin to sound like anyone else, biting off other peoples flows. Yeah he do take beats and all, but to me... He just made the song better.