"BUSTA RHYMES SUV SHOT THA FUCK UP!!!!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Does someone want Busta Rhymes dead? On Friday night (2/21), Busta's SUV was riddled with bullets as it sat parked outside the Violator Records/Management offices in the Chelsea area of Manhattan. According to the New York Daily News, Busta and a company executive went into the Violator offices at about 10pm, they came out eighteen minutes later and the vehicle was shot up on the passenger side, but no one was in the car. The NYPD was called and was told to treat the shooting like it was a homicide.

"Whoever did the shooting did it from far away and had no way of knowing there was no one in the truck," a police source told the NY Daily News. "No one could have survived if there was someone in the passenger seat."

Although Busta may have some people who don't like him, there is no evidence of anyone wanting him dead. Police say that the company exec that was with Busta may have been a target also. We'll keep you up to date on any developing details.

TAKEN FROM SOHH.COM

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Sounds fishy. If someone can see the car well enough to riddle it with bullets like the report stated then it seems like they'd be able to see if anyone is in the car.

I'll wait for more info.

May 30, 2002
here is the actual link to the story......

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=495&ncid=689&e=4&u=/ap/20030224/ap_en_mu/rapper_gunshots

Oct 26, 2002
busta is not weak man you guyz be tripppin on here foreal 306 you dont like busta i respect your opinion but.......tech nine????oh gosh you killn me wit that one he got bout 3 songs i like... on that yukmouth killas on a pay roll remix what kinda shit was that ????i guarantee busta dont never ever be tweekin THAT hard...LMAO the dude jusss be yellin out some spontanious style that be havin me and my niggas rollin we listen to him when we wanna laugh!and wont no nigga from three times krazy go line for line wit busta

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'm not much of a Busta fan, but this is fucked up.
The cat ain't woofin rappin about being a gangsta like most wanna-b's today and yet somoene's tryin to smoke him.
Why take him out the game?
We're all playas in the game of life....

Apr 26, 2002
don't nobody kno tha motives behind it. that nigga coulda did shum to deserve it, there's shit out there that foos can do to you to make u feel like shmokin they ass. if he got his suv RIDDLED in gun shots, he did shum major to somebody to get that. jus my opinion. fold.