Burrito Spots in LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
fuck all of that best spot for taco's and burritos in la is king taco.everytime i go see my fam in ela i always go there and tommy burgers off rampart downtown.lol and the pastrami sandwiches in la are out of this fucking world....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
you're right i just wanted to add something. still didnt have to blow my shit up caff.

years ago that spot had a breakfast special for 99 cents (2 eggs, hashbrown, 2 toasted bread)..... i was going there twice a week, you cant beat that.....

Apr 25, 2002
Frisco for a fact has California Burritos, Mission...

No. Where'd you get a California in SF?

San Francisco "Super" burritos are everything you could possibly put in a burrito: rice beans cheese sour cream guacamole salsa meat etc etc.

California burritos are usually meat cheese guac and salsa, with potatos replacing the beans and rice.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never had a "California" burrito in the Mission. We could start arguing about which is better, but really I don't see why we can't like both...

Nov 1, 2005
NO! COME DOWN TO SAN DIEGO! WE HAVE THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THAT'S MA WORD! FUCK LA MEXICAN FOOD. ITS NEVER FRESH AND DON'T HAVE THAT AUTHENTIC TASTE. DON'T FORGET HOW CLOSE TO THE BORDER WE ARE.
funny post..so your closer to the border..prolly means your tacos are made with dog meat.lol.authentic mexican food traditionally comes from the central and southern parts of mexico.not them rundown,drug infested border towns like tijuana.just couse your by the border dont mean your eating the best mexican food.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
funny post..so your closer to the border..prolly means your tacos are made with dog meat.lol.authentic mexican food traditionally comes from the central and southern parts of mexico.not them rundown,drug infested border towns like tijuana.just couse your by the border dont mean your eating the best mexican food.
shiiit... the best Mexican food I've ever had was in Rosarito... which is just about 30 minutes past the border... shit was fuckin off the hook

Mar 8, 2008
Ok so I did a little research on a little search engine known as Google, to answer the question of Mexican restaurants in Norcal that serve California burritos. I found acouple places so far;

Caramba in the mission SF
El super Burrito in Millbrae
Rulu's in Dublin
Adalberto's or alberto's in Fairfield and Stockton
Oscar's in Sacramento..

Props ???

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
No. Where'd you get a California in SF?

San Francisco "Super" burritos are everything you could possibly put in a burrito: rice beans cheese sour cream guacamole salsa meat etc etc.

California burritos are usually meat cheese guac and salsa, with potatos replacing the beans and rice.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never had a "California" burrito in the Mission. We could start arguing about which is better, but really I don't see why we can't like both...
Na man I've been to at least one spot in the Mission that has California burritos, and I know of like 8 different spots in Sac that have them. I'm not from Frisco but my homie took me to a spot out there that had 'em...

Feb 7, 2006
iI had some bomb shit in Ny at this spot called la esquina they served alot of shit from Chihuahua. its funny cuz some asian fools came in and they were like "ohhh, Chihuahua tacos nasty."