bullshit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
yet you tried to kick me out of your thread? LOL...yeah thats not emotion...

LMAO at a mohawk rocker knowing more about crime then the next person....just because your from the worst city in the entire WORLD doesnt mean your gangsta..
KICK YOU OUT MY THREAD??? FUCKIN SUCKA... LMAO...

im not talking "worst" as in "most hood"....im talkin about the city in general...people that gloat about their citys crime rate are nerds...
IF YOU HAD ANY KIND OF READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS, YOUD SEE I WAS TALKIN ABOUT POLITICS AND THE LIES INVOLVED WITH THE L.A. MAYORAL RACE, NOT TRYIN TO GLOAT ABOUT THE CRIME RATE WHERE IM FROM, FUCKIN DUMBASS...

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOURE JUST A SORRY ASS L.A. HATER THAT YOU WANNA COME TALK SHIT LIKE A BITCH... ITS ALL GOOD, THO... YOU CANT HELP IT, I GUESS...

Aug 9, 2006
KICK YOU OUT MY THREAD??? FUCKIN SUCKA... LMAO...

IF YOU HAD ANY KIND OF READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS, YOUD SEE I WAS TALKIN ABOUT POLITICS AND THE LIES INVOLVED WITH THE L.A. MAYORAL RACE, NOT TRYIN TO GLOAT ABOUT THE CRIME RATE WHERE IM FROM, FUCKIN DUMBASS...

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOURE JUST A SORRY ASS L.A. HATER THAT YOU WANNA COME TALK SHIT LIKE A BITCH... ITS ALL GOOD, THO... YOU CANT HELP IT, I GUESS...
wipe your tears bitch boy...i know it crushes you that i talk down on your big bad city..but its the siccnes and if you cant handle it....kick rocks mohawk queen

May 8, 2008
YOU GOT SHIT TWISTED IF YOU THINK L.A. AND BEVERLY HILLS ARE THE SAME THING...
Oh I guess Beverly Hills isn't in LA city limits then huh.....burh come off all this superthug shit you making an ass out of your self. Aint shit happening in LA that ain't happening anywhere else. This Siccness gangsterism must cease.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Oh I guess Beverly Hills isn't in LA city limits then huh.....burh come off all this superthug shit you making an ass out of your self. Aint shit happening in LA that ain't happening anywhere else. This Siccness gangsterism must cease.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT??? SUPERTHUG SHIT??? WHY YOU GETTIN MAD, CUS YOU DONT LIKE READIN ABOUT L.A. OR WHAT??? YOU DONT GOTTA READ MY POSTS...

YOU MUTHAFUCKAS CRACK ME UP ASSUMING PEOPLE ARE GANGSTERS ONLY ON THE SICCNESS, BUT THEN AGAIN, SINCE SOME PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS SITTIN ON THEIR COMPUTERS, POSTING SHIT ON YOUTUBE N SHIT LIKE THAT, THATS ALL THEIR USED TO, COMPUTER GANGSTAS N THUGS... IS THAT THE TOWNBIZZ YOU SPEAK OF???

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
A longtime street vendor who sold tamales in a Westlake neighborhood of Los Angeles was fatally shot in an apparent robbery attempt, and police are asking anyone with information to contact detectives.

Cosme Gonzalez, 46, was found on the sidewalk in the 300 block of Witmer Street with a gunshot wound to the chest. He died during surgery at a local hospital, police said.

Police said the gunman demanded money and when Gonzalez refused to comply, he was shot. After the shooting, the assailant -- described as a man in his 20s, about 5 feet, 5 inches tall and about 155 pounds, with a shaved head -- was seen running west between buildings.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Rampart homicide Dets. Jeff Cortina or John Motto at (213) 484-3650. After hours or on weekends, calls are taken at (877) 527-3247. Tips can also be submitted on the LAPD website, www.lapdonline.org. All information can be given anonymously.

Aug 14, 2006
Its called politics man, if a mayor can get his police commissioner to rig the stats, he can say the numbers are down. Watch "The Wire"
They show that aspect in city office. I think a lot of it was on par with real life. Its all about the numbers, the average voter thinks that the numbers are real. Lets me honest, a lot of the hood folks who see that shit every day don't vote. They are not the demographic that are gone after.
Crime is probably just as high as it ever was, but thats not how people get re-elected.

props for the wire reference