bullie razors edge blood droppin soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2005

stitch pups comin real soon. This breeding is for breeders, this is Not your average back yard bullshit, This is (RAZORS EDGE)heavy Glory Boy & Koala blood, for those that knoy that means super short and wide with brick like heads This is true foundation blood for those who are interested in breeding, or just owning the thickest widemouth bullie on the block.

so show some love

Dec 2, 2005
Thanks for tha reploy 760 Northside. We aint no puppie mill, we only do a few breedings a year with the rarest most prooven blood, the shit you base your kennel on and make a name for your self with. Fellow breeders would love to touch what I got but I dont do it for the money. What I want is some love from folks on this board. so give me some replies
This is who STITCH will be bred to (the shortest bitch in my yard

this is her dad( some of you might know who he is) for those who dont know, he is what you call a proven producer

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
PIT PASSION,
STITCH SHOULD BREED WITH MY BITCH. NO DISRESPECT TO YOUR BITCH, BUT MINES IS THIK AND FROM A LONg LINE OF KILLAS. PLUS SHE'S TRAINED.

PEEP:

Dec 2, 2005
good question. Give me a call, right now if you are interested. These dogs aint cheep and not just anyone can own one. If I sell one I would like to benifit from it and I ant talkin bout money. I need to know that if you breed one of my dogs it will be done properly. Their are more different kinds of pitbulls than any other dog and matching them up takes a lot of knowledge. My name is on the paperwork for these dogs for ever
ya dig ,yes, or no
Anyone has breeding questions or needs some info hit me up
Mike (406) 451-9372

Dec 2, 2005
GOOD SHIT WOODIE
Hopefully that means you did'nt get that message I left you when I was faded, caus I dont remember what I said. But dont even trip you got first pick outa this litter and I will be there soon with pup in hand homie.

Dec 2, 2005
Good shit
I have a boy off Debow from the first Dozer Daizy breeding. Who is Trinity off of, Is she 100% razors edge?
Check out my newest stud, His ped is crazy

His pedigree is priceless he is off of LIL BULL (I'm keepin him a secrete) No more pix untill he is a year old

Dec 2, 2005
I'm down to work things out with good folks that will rep my dogs well
hit me up
Mike
(406)451-9372
By the way you owe me a beer, I was poundin your beats soo loud my beer fell over.

Oh yea, and all your beats are tight as fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2004
hey im on the market for a blue nose but im lookin one as solid gray as i can get i dont want any white on it at all if possible whats your prices where you located at

Dec 2, 2005
sorry homie we dont breed for color!! Our goal is to create short compact dogs with large brick shaped heads, and deep wide chests. We breed for heavy substance and bone structure

But you are in luck. The Dogs I produce will either be blue, blue fawn, blue brindal or blue tri, but mostly blues
But if you want a pup from me I need a deposite to hold your pick. If you have 4th pick and all the blues are gone than all I can do is put your money on another breeding

But as far as the blood lines go I'm sure their will be plenty solids to choose from