Bubba The Love Sponge Signs With TNA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2009
Bubba the Love Sponge announced this evening on his Twitter account that he's joining TNA as the "new backstage guy" for iMPACT!.

He wrote: "watch spiketv(Monday)8pm est 4hulks return 2wrestling I'm the new backstage guy think I'm on a total of 4x Please tell everybody u know."

Feb 8, 2003
damn hogan & bischoff just picking mofo up off the streets and signing everybody they desperate. lol

they bout to make tna bankrupted like he did wcw if they dont stop signing all these wrestlers. tehy got way too many to even all be on tv in matches

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
dumb ass Bubba had some 'guaranteed passes' for TNA on his website for his fans, and since the Impact Zone was full, alot of em didnt get in and they were making explicit chants on the outside and shit... haha. I hope this was just a one time thing with him doing the backstage interviews

Nov 14, 2002
The only reason he gets a job, is because they've always let TNA people on the Sponge show. He's always been a mark and I wouldn't put it past them (if you've been paying any attention) to have been paying him for the past two to three years. Maybe it was just in tickets to a show or backstage passes. It might have been chump change, but now he's lucky to get "almost-a-little-bit-more-than-chump-change" money to be the backstage mark.

That dude doesn't deserve to do shit other than honk a fuckin horn in morning drive-time.

You won't see that dude in two months.