Brotha Lynch Hung - Krocadil - Official Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You have to take this music for what it is...

Its a trilogy about a serial killer...what do u guys expect???

Now its played out as much for you as it is for me but I still know lynch got it its just the content of his music thats lacking...hopefully this is the last album we get like this and lynch returns to his roots with the west coast gangsta shit...i mean thats why I liked lynchs musc n the first place...only time will tell

Feb 8, 2003
Real talk who feels these lyrics...if u over 18 n you bumpin this loud I feel sorry for you

- I know lynch still got it but damn
if thats the case then you cant bump non his shit bc it all has that type content hes always been a horrocore rapper thats why his label is called siccmade/madesicc. the video was weak looked like a generic movie from chiller channel or something. but i like the song though he rode that beat right. I rather hear him doing this stylemusic then that boring maniac depressant elevator music he did on Lynch By Inch.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
Cool video. Lynch still got the spitz, no question in my mind there. I agree that the "cut u up and eat u" shit is gettin stale. But this is the direction lynch been goin for a while just on a big budget scale now so I respect that. I just wish he made this happen on his own label so we would have dope sac features and that classic dark sac production. Instead we just get lynch doin his thing over strange beats on a strange budget. It is what it is. I still fux wit it

Aug 17, 2011
lynch will be lynch...his rhyme structures and flowing abilities are still bar-none some of the best in the game. the overly produced (sometimes even generic) strange beats and repetitive subject matter gets tiresome, but like dude above me said, it's a trilogy about a serial killer. duno what else yall expect? these are concept albums, meaning they stick to one theme...in this case, serial killing. he'll probably go in a different direction after this one, while still retaining the vintage ripgut feel he's came with from day 1. hopefully more phonk beta+self produced tracks next time around....still, the last 2 albums were good, and this will most likely be, as well.

Props: DuceTheTruth