Brotha Lynch Hung Die 1 By 1 (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
These videos kinda take away from a time when u bought tape/cd n didn't really know bout a artist, most underground folks didn't have music vids out...to put out throwbacc vids is cool but in the end it doesn't do the song justice....a youtube vid with the song n loaded album cover woulda been enuff...better time spent would of been a new lynch n doomsday track

Not hatin...good to see lynch droppin vids for his classics but fuck...he should be drop'n classics

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
It's just cool to see Lynch active. I know that it is not season or loaded. But I am happy that he is putting things out there.

I can see both sides of the argument. But hey at least we are getting music. Before he signed with Strange there was 0 music. Now at least we are getting albums.

Props: DuceTheTruth

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Low buget and not well put together or well edited...

Lynch u can get way better quality videos done for cheap these days...invest in ur music that video could have been so dope with the right ideas and ppp behind it...nice try but did not live up to the song

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
2nd best track on Loaded. The bassline is grimey. Lynch should've done more work with Phonk Beta. The video was unnecessary, imo

I watched Evil Dead last week and I was happily surprised to hear the intro sample pop up halfway through the movie

Props: fillyacup