"Brokerage Firm" do anybody no!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2005
Do anybody know where I can cop there CD from.Any record store in your area that might still have copies?I heard that this group is not together anymore,but still tring to find the cd.I think the albums about 2 yrs. old.

Feb 22, 2006
GRITTY said:
Do anybody know where I can cop there CD from.Any record store in your area that might still have copies?I heard that this group is not together anymore,but still tring to find the cd.I think the albums about 2 yrs. old.
i seen it at the music trader in dago a few moths back!!! dat shit is hard! dat nigga maco capone gave me a cd with a gang of unreleased track when he was down here 2 yrs ago!! look anywhere they got used cds at!!

Nov 25, 2005
boiboi said:
i seen it at the music trader in dago a few moths back!!! dat shit is hard! dat nigga maco capone gave me a cd with a gang of unreleased track when he was down here 2 yrs ago!! look anywhere they got used cds at!!
yea that's what i was saying,and nobodys heard of them on here?shit i can't find the cd know where either(online that is).and wouldn't even bother tring to look for it around here,all we get out here from the west is main stream.and most of that is water down.

Feb 22, 2006
GRITTY said:
yea that's what i was saying,and nobodys heard of them on here?shit i can't find the cd know where either(online that is).and wouldn't even bother tring to look for it around here,all we get out here from the west is main stream.and most of that is water down.
if u can get in contact wit mc eith he can probably hook u up or hook u up wit maco capone! im tellin u thoe dat i seen it out here in dago but if u dont wanna search a lil bit then i guess your on ya own!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
boiboi said:
yep!! factor house
yeah thats mako capone,this cat named bone and my homie Young vo...Young vo is also on rep yo set with kenny fats song called LYNWOOD-N-WOOD..i also have vo on my myspace on watcha ride fo second verse and he splits the third..also vo is on the bossman hogg presents the knok a song called LYNWOOD 2 SAN DIEGO
he spits something like
Boss what it look like Down in s.d?..I heard you got a whitehouse like D.C.
where the crack cost money and the pussy is free
Im a Lynwood hood star fuck with me...

shits a heater..