Bret Hart returning soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
yeah, I don't get into wrestling much any more. I used to love it when Hulk Hogan, The Warrior, The Junkyard Dog, Big Boss Man, Jake the Snake, Andre the Giant etc. were wrestling. When Brett the Hitman Hart was at his prime wrestling was still sweet. Nowadays theres too many loudmouths and not enough characters, just not feelin it anymore. Still, it played a big part in my childhood and I'll forever love it for what it was, just not what it's become.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn never thought Id ever see him back in business with Mcmahon. Remember when he gave Vince a black eye before he left..lol

I dont follow wrestling anymore so this is a suprise to me.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
LMAO! I always wonder how Vince can have wrestlers who have fucked him over in the past come back. Or how wrestlers can come back after Vince has fucked them over. It's always crazy when these guys come back.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
look at brock lesnar, said fuck wwf (e) im heading to the nfl.. now hes begging to vince to signed him....

Dec 4, 2004
I read somewhere that he has no interest playing an on air role on WWE...hes just trying to get this DVD put together the right way....I dont know if yall heard but, WWE is going to embarrass the Ultimate Warrior and make him look like a fool in an upcoming DVD, because he didnt wanna agree to their terms...

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I would be very surprised if Hart ever stepped into the ring since his injury holds him back so...

As far as Brock, He still has his contract for the next 6 years whether he works or not. He aint getting paid but they were ready to bring him back but even after Sable dumped his broke ass hes got a big head, trying to get the Undertakers schedual.

last I heard on the WWE website, negotiations had broke off. If he came back I hope they job him out for a year. make him earn his stripes all over again.