BRAND NEW - CELLSKI FREESTYLE MIX TAPE VOLUME 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
You got my $$ yesterday right? I sent it before you had raised the shipping. It shows you received it "JayeBizzles Collectibles" but i'm just making sure... paul in st louis

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CrushOne said:
well, it IS cheaper than the store cause its $10. the thing that throws ti off is the cost of shipping the CD, which can't really be avoided.

by the way, it's probably at least 11.99 plus tax, so $13 is pretty reasonable if you ask me. This really is more for those who live outside the bay and can't get one, or those who just don't want to wait to go to the store.
thats' coo, I feel you on hookin up folks who ain't in teh city or the bay.....but it costs 57 cents to ship a CD G...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
aight...at most it's a $1.20.....go to target and get a pack of envelopes..cost about 50-60 cents...then put it in the mail for 57 cents..that's how much it costs me to send a CD at the post office...maybe shippin rates went up

May 11, 2002
STILL GOT 3 LEFT...

I STILL GOT 3 OF THESE CDS LEFT! HIT ME UP OR JUST SEND THE MONEY VIA PAYPAL IF YOU WANT ONE!

@M-1
You sure be countin them pennies boy...

Here's how the shipping breaks down dogg-

$1.41 - Media Mail rate postage
$0.83 - paypal fee
$0.25 - materials
--------------------------
$2.49 - total cost

plus each package takes about 5 minutes to pack. plus i got to read the email. so if you calculate that it takes about 6 minutes to process each order, at an hourly wage of $8.00, it would bring that cost to $0.80.

Total cost of sending package - $3.29
And I didn't even include the time and cost of gas going to and from the post office, not to mention the time I spend waiting in the rediculous F@#*@! lines.

add in all of that and it's probably somewhere around $4 - 4.50 per package. so at $3 its a fuckin BARGAIN. lol...

And WHERE CAN you mail a cd for $.57??? 1985? and $.50 envelopes? You can't even get a pack of letter envelopes for that... maybe shit just costs more in metropolitan areas or something.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: STILL GOT 3 LEFT...

CrushOne said:
I STILL GOT 3 OF THESE CDS LEFT! HIT ME UP OR JUST SEND THE MONEY VIA PAYPAL IF YOU WANT ONE!

@M-1
You sure be countin them pennies boy...

Here's how the shipping breaks down dogg-

$1.41 - Media Mail rate postage
$0.83 - paypal fee
$0.25 - materials
--------------------------
$2.49 - total cost

plus each package takes about 5 minutes to pack. plus i got to read the email. so if you calculate that it takes about 6 minutes to process each order, at an hourly wage of $8.00, it would bring that cost to $0.80.

Total cost of sending package - $3.29
And I didn't even include the time and cost of gas going to and from the post office, not to mention the time I spend waiting in the rediculous F@#*@! lines.

add in all of that and it's probably somewhere around $4 - 4.50 per package. so at $3 its a fuckin BARGAIN. lol...

And WHERE CAN you mail a cd for $.57??? 1985? and $.50 envelopes? You can't even get a pack of letter envelopes for that... maybe shit just costs more in metropolitan areas or something.
my fault Crush...I had no idea you had to pay a paypal fee for that shit....I apologize