brain chip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I was thinking about this the other day.. you know how the brain works on electrical impulses and the way you think is all by tiny electrical shit in the brain, i dont know much about it but i dont think the scientists do either. but i was thinking what if they made a chip that would find a faster way to make these brain calculations, like would find a way to reach the signal destination faster or some shit... that would make you much smarter and faster mentally, like a cyborg. that would be some crazy shit maybe theyll have it in the future?

Jul 7, 2002
bangvan408 said:
I was thinking about this the other day.. you know how the brain works on electrical impulses and the way you think is all by tiny electrical shit in the brain, i dont know much about it but i dont think the scientists do either. but i was thinking what if they made a chip that would find a faster way to make these brain calculations, like would find a way to reach the signal destination faster or some shit... that would make you much smarter and faster mentally, like a cyborg. that would be some crazy shit maybe theyll have it in the future?
they have simliar shit but for vision and hearing....electronic eyes
and ears...crazy....i htink scientist have already started fucking
with chips and human brain....interesting? uh?

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
That's gonna have a lot of controversy. Actually, I believe the electronic impulses in the brain already move pretty fast. I couldn't give you an exact speed. Go touch something that is burning hot and see how fast you react. And I mean BURNING HOT!!! As far as being smarter, no. A chip won't make you smarter. But knowledge will. Or an outlet in the bacc of your head where the information can be plugged into your brain.......