BOY COTT YOUUBE!!!!!PLEASE READ INSIDE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
GO TO therealnewsweekly SUBSCRIPSTION........OUR LEGAL RIGHTS OUR BEING TRAMPLED. IM, 26 YEARS OLD AND THIS GO'S FOR EVERYBODY...PLEASE LEARN (YEA).....I KNOW ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT THIS STUPID SHIT.....IF NOT PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL....WILLL....SILENCE US BELEIVE IT. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEOS. I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PERSON BUT I DO BELEIVE IN WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN IF WE...........DO NOT.,,,,,DOOO....NOTHING.SPREAD THE MESSAGE

Mar 14, 2006
look, i know i dont spell correctly. But internet thugin is a shame. period. wether you are white or otherwise. Dont let the BIG CORPS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U need to inform yourslef........I know learning sumin iss hard..... and I type this way to demonsrtate that we need to learn something in life............KNOWLEDGE IS SOMETHING..!!!!!!!!!!LOOK INTO IT. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
GO TO therealnewsweekly SUBSCRIPSTION........OUR LEGAL RIGHTS OUR BEING TRAMPLED. IM, 26 YEARS OLD AND THIS GO'S FOR EVERYBODY...PLEASE LEARN (YEA).....I KNOW ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT THIS STUPID SHIT.....IF NOT PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL....WILLL....SILENCE US BELEIVE IT. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEOS. I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PERSON BUT I DO BELEIVE IN WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN IF WE...........DO NOT.,,,,,DOOO....NOTHING.SPREAD THE MESSAGE

how can we boycott it if we dont know why you are telling us to do it?

at least give us a legible post so that we can understand whats going on

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
god shuttup

3 years of silence and u finally decide to open ur pie hole and its about this shit

howbout we just boycott .. YOU

boycott anybody with thizz in they username .. since they are the douchiest class of people on sicc .. this nigga made 2 threads

i just woke up , i need to smoke a bowl and it shows