Boxing schedule for the month of April

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Can you believe Chris Arreola is a slight fave now?
I don't get it.

My money is going on Adamek.
Arreola for as fat as he is has showed up to every fight and the only man to best him a heavyweight far superior to Adamek. Everyone talking about speed and all that hasn't seen much of Adamek. Adamek takes a lot of punches to the face, has been hurt badly before and even in his last fight took a lot of flush shots to the face by light punching heavyweight Estrada. The difference in this fight is that Arreola isn't a light punching heavyweight .. Adamek is gonna take hard shots to the face from Arreola and I don't think he can take em all night.

Feb 8, 2006
great fights Adamek gets a lot of props from me, he did his thing and never ran.

the Froch and Kessler fight is fight of the year so far imo

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I give Adamek his props. I don't know what Arreola was doing .. it didn't seem like Adamek could hurt him and everytime Arreola connected clean it pushed Adamek back .. enough of those would have to hurt him.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
^^he ran out of gas. He was tossing adamek around the ring like a rag doll when he was connecting, just didn't have enough in the tank to keep it up consistently.
I'm saying before that. When he was pushing him back like Adamek was a LW why not go straight after him? He let Adamek get too much in to early and showed him way too much respect .. either he felt something from Adamek that he didn't show or just didn't do what he normally does ..

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
No one's excited for Montiel knocking Hasegawa out while he was still on his feet? The first unified champion at bantamweight in over 30 years and Lampley still can't get his name right and calls him Eric Montiel during the Saul Alvarez (who fought a fantastic fight btw) how sad. Nishioka crushed an undefeated prospect on the same card to retain his title and and gets no mention anywhere.

.. Montiel should be getting massive props and I hope Lampley is right and he's being welcomed in Mexico with praise. Hasegawa was winning in my opinion until Montiel blasted him with a left hook and knocked him unconscious while he had an arm wrapped around one of the ropes at the end of the 4th. He took a fight in Japan that not many people gave him a chance to win (myself included).