Boxer vs UFC fighter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
Who do ya'll think would win in a fight, a boxer or a UFC fighter?

I'll admit I don't know too much about Utimate fighting/MMA but lately I've been watching it a lot on Spike TV, and I've seen some of these fools do some crazy shit in their matches.

These cats are doing all kinds of manuevers like submission holds, takedowns, crazy ass kicks, etc. So I think if they were to fight against a boxer they would probably win, cause boxers only focus on punching and nothing else. But these Ultimate fighters are skilled in many different areas, like takedowns, submission holds, kickboxing, and all kinds of shit. Plus if a boxer is put in one of those armbars or whatever they call em, it's gonna be hard for them to throw a punch when there on the ground bout to get their arm snapped.

Anyway that's just my opinion, what do ya'll think? Who would win in a fight, a boxer or an Ultimate fighter?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
MMA fighter hands down.take a boxer to the ground...match over,no contest. boxer might get a lucky punch and get a knockout once in a while but 9/10 times i will take the MMA fighter

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
MMA fighters all the way. Like SiccFucc said...besides a knockout punch...boxers are done for.

BTW...if you like UFC (which is cool) than check out PRIDE fighting. It is 1000x's better IMO.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Carnage187 said:
depends on the rules ya know, if they can only punch then its the boxer, but if its like a no rules shit, the ufc person cuz they know how to use their arms and legs, karate shit.
Thats true, but I think Kreep was talking about just a flat out street fight...no rules.

Nuttkace

Dec 19, 2005
ufc cuz they aint got no gloves on and they can grab the boxer better.....but hats if the bboxer still got his gloves on.......but i think either way a ufc fighter will win cuz they do more than just box

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
Nuttkase said:
MMA fighters all the way. Like SiccFucc said...besides a knockout punch...boxers are done for.

BTW...if you like UFC (which is cool) than check out PRIDE fighting. It is 1000x's better IMO.

Nuttkace
^^^^ YEAH, THATS THE SHIT I WAS TRYING TO THINK OF ..... ITS ON FOX SPORTS NET OR ONE OF THOSE CHANNELS ....

Feb 12, 2004
Carnage187 said:
depends on the rules ya know, if they can only punch then its the boxer, but if its like a no rules shit, the ufc person cuz they know how to use their arms and legs, karate shit.

LMAO KARATE SHIT!! THERE ARE NO REAL FIGHTERS IN MMA THAT FEATURE KARATE AS ONE OF THEIR STYLES. ANYWAYS, DEPENDS ON WHICH BOXER VS WHICH UFC FIGHTER. SHIT WOULD BE UGLY IF IT WAS PRIDE FIGHTERS VS BOXERS THO, FEDOR WOULD DESTROY ANY BOXER. GOT MY MONEY ON MMA THO.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
JIM HAT said:
i got money on tyson against anyone is a street fight
I'd actually like to see Tyson get involved in a MMA enviroment, he can't really box that well anymore, but let him loose and go wild with the kind of power behind his punches he could do some damage in MMA.

If Tyson got some good training from a good camp he'd destroy alot of folks in MMA, especially at Tyson's weight, I know he could get down to the Light Heavyweight 205.

Imagine Chuck Liddell vs. Mike Tyson, slugfest like crazy.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Depends on the rules, are we talking a boxer vs mma fighter in a boxing ring? or a boxer vs mma fighter in the octagon? or in a street fight? You actually think muffuckas like tyson, byrd or lewis would go out like chumps fight in the street? Not likely. It all depends on the individual fighters. Some fighters are grapplers while others are strikers.