bout ta bubble on mtv2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
I was flippin through some channels and saw bout ta bubble on mtv2. I have comcast cable and they have a "on demand" where u can watch whatever whenever and his video is also on that. Anybody else see bout ta bubble on mtv2?

Dec 2, 2006
identity-x said:
i'll be on the lookout too...MTV2 is kind of a big deal for underground artists.

was it the Jam of the Week or anything...lord knows that song always gets about 800 spins a day...
i caught it in the middle so im not sure if it was the jam of the week....allthough it is on the "demand" and they only put the top songs on that. imma have to look into it. i was surprised it was on there so ya it is a big deal for tech. I wounder if the votes we put in made this happen? those votes were for mtv2 right?

Aug 16, 2003
Thats good news for Tech...if this gets a little momentum going then when he's ready to drop another video it might be easier for him to get on TV. Granted I'm not the biggest MTV fan, but I recognize that its a big milestone for Tech and it also gives him a lot of exposure. MTV can equal Late night TV, that wrestilng show, and more features on soundtracks and albums.

Bout to Bubble baby its embeded in your PSYCHE!!!!!!

Holla

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
hhmmm.....I'll have to check my comcast for this one....can't now cuz the kids asleep.......is it online somewhere?

Dec 2, 2006
Within a couple of days i heard peeps cruisin listenin to bout ta bubble...it must be because if it bein played on tv, cause i never hear peeps listenin to tech. now i come to relize....is this good? peeps are gonna play the shit out. oh well techs doin good so that whats up.

May 13, 2004
Well ill check when I get home on comcast on demand. I think he is definatly getting more exposure. I think also the show I forgot whats its called there is a thread for it though that he will be featured on oh ummm Rollin Stone or something that will be big exposure too.