Both Sandman albums, New shit, Bone Thugs, THugLine,Crucial Conflict DOWNLOAD HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Stone2daPILLA said:
you know what you peice of shit, how bout u give the fuckin link to buy sandmans albums. 'maybe sandman was informed someone is bootleggin his shit for free and someone told him that if he emailed [email protected] that they would take it down immediately'

now, if anyone wanna support sandman cause he way too underground and deserves the money and fame they should go to these links

www.sandman-online.com

OR

www.lifestylerecords.com
damm man i didn't know about the sites... where to buy his albums....

well i've seen this site with his songs ALL over the net.. I just got the link from another website where it was posted...

maybe it's a good thing i brought it here so he would know about it. .and shut it down... cause that shit was everywhere before i brought it here....

but sorry about posting it I didn't know he had websites to buy tha albums...my apoligizes to Sandman.. peacee

Oct 29, 2005
Dont worry bout it

would have cared less if they took only the sandman songs down. We included all of the tracks of sandman you had on there if they decided to take them down only. but they decided to take everything off instead. if u make a new page, dont include sandmans music. if you do. limit it to 1 song per album.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
aight...
i didn't make the website homie...
i got it off another site..
where people were passing the link around...

so i think it's a good thing you guys saw it.
and shut it down...

but im sorry for posting it here... well the good thing is that it's down..
and people know where to buy his CD's at....

peacee

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
SANDMAN = bone thugs all in one rapper lol ....10 years ago this dude wuda been the shit but it sounds like i heard it all already is sandman a name for a bone cover group or sumthin they cud make a movie called rapstar like that one rockstar n sandman can be at a bone concert rappin along to change the world n bizzy hands him the mic n lets him finish the verse then he just takes flesh bones place

Oct 29, 2005
UGT said:
SANDMAN = bone thugs all in one rapper lol ....10 years ago this dude wuda been the shit but it sounds like i heard it all already is sandman a name for a bone cover group or sumthin they cud make a movie called rapstar like that one rockstar n sandman can be at a bone concert rappin along to change the world n bizzy hands him the mic n lets him finish the verse then he just takes flesh bones place
lol you got issues man. i mean, whoever thinks sandman is a bone clone is retarted. He doesnt sound anything like them. Maybe he does to people who are in love with bone and havent heard more then 4 or 5 midwest artists. but the second a rappers comes out with bangin shit above bone's level everyone gets offended and starts talkin shit. he dont talk about the same shit bone do, he makes his beats HIMSELF, doesnt have a dj make them for him. and hes 1 person. only talented people in BTNH are krayzie and bizzy. and he has a similar voice to krayzie but sounds nothing like him. and sandman says himself hes influenced by bone. and lets not even have the fact that sandman released his first album when he was 17, and his 2nd album when he was 19 i think. might have been 20. sandman maybe has 4 bad songs. the rest are outstanding. but u look at bone, no one plays their old shit, yet everyone says "their old shit is tight and their new shit is watered down". bone is going no where. sandmans gunna rise up.

and by the way, if u actually bought his new single. you would realize he sounds nothing like bone.

(and midwest rap music is tongue twisting incase uve been in germany for the past 10 years)