boondock saints 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why I didn’t like it . . .

Un-interesting(and un-original) story
Boring “style”
So so acting at best (except for defoe)
Because I actually enjoy movies from the genre that this is trying to emulate
If you’re going to do something I’ve seen before either do it better or do it just as good and with some flare so it seems worth my time.
Over all it just wasn’t creative film making.

Worth watching on one of those days when you’re really lazy, yet totally bored . . . sure
Worth creaming yourself and claiming it’s a great movie . . . no way!

Billy Connolly is NOT irish!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
dog, boondock saints is anything but un-original(imo), name a movie that is similiar to boondock saint style but done better...

May 2, 2002
^^the story wasn't incredibly unique and intricate.. but it was original. it was a "vigilante" movie.. but the way it was made, that was original.

The shooting scenes were awesome.. how could you not like that? Ive never seen camera angles for scenes like that.. and the way the interpretted dafoe's theory into the El Duce shooting scene.. that was nice.

not that it matter, everyone has their own opinion. thats cool. Im just saying, it was original.. and I think the style was very unique.

I dont see what was so bad about the acting either.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^and it has a GREAT story...two Irish brothers becoming vigilantes with a low rent Italian slob who works for the mob. anyway, ur entitled to ur opinion, but i think most of the people ive met that saw this movie, it either wasnt their type of movie (they'd rather see Star Wars Episode I) or they had what i call "Napoleon Dynamite" syndrome...it was so hyped up for them that it wasnt as good as they thought or expected.

also, it was an independent movie

the overhyped movie, to me, that everyone else loved but i thought was crap was The Ring.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
jayda650 said:
Great movie but the sequel would probably not be that good, most sequels are lame
Very True...HOWEVER, you always have your Lethal Weapons, which was dope 4 times over. Hopefully the cat who wrote part one has a good head for what he does, and creates yet another classic.