Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "Mo Murda"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
homie that song is a all time classic......bone dropped one of the best albums to ever come out period point blank with e 1999 eternal......I used to crack that tape when i was 15 over and over again.....i mean i would literly play it front to back over and over again for so long.....that is def in my top 5 cds of all time....i still pull it out from time to time and bump it.......its one of those albums you can put in and just take a trip back in time when music was really good and think back to where you were and what you were doing when playing it!!! good post

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah that CD is pretty hard. I didn't realize Krayzie was dissin Death Row in his verse untill a few months ago when I noticed it while bumpin that shit. . .

Jun 5, 2004
SOAK::GAME said:
10 years later, this song is still fuckin great

the beat itself is an amazing piece of work.... with the Bootsy Collins drum interpolation (with nothing but kicks during the verses, and a snare thats barely recognizable) and the way the music switches up throughout the song....

thoughts?
YEA I NOTICED THE PRODUCTION ON THIS SONG IS PUT TOGETHER HELLA GOOD,DUNNO I CANT EXPLAIN IT. BUT MY FAVORITE BONE THUGS BEAT IS ON "NOTORIOUS THUGS" THAT BEAT IS FUCKIN SOMETHIN ELSE. WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT SHIT I GOT HOOKED.

Jun 5, 2004
suspect#1 said:
homie that song is a all time classic......bone dropped one of the best albums to ever come out period point blank with e 1999 eternal......I used to crack that tape when i was 15 over and over again.....i mean i would literly play it front to back over and over again for so long.....that is def in my top 5 cds of all time....i still pull it out from time to time and bump it.......its one of those albums you can put in and just take a trip back in time when music was really good and think back to where you were and what you were doing when playing it!!! good post
E 1999 ETERNAL WAS AND STILL IS MY FAVORITE ALBUM PERIOD. I WAS A FUCKIN LITTLE KID THOUGH, I WAS EIGHT YRS OLD. I REMEMBER BEING THE ONLY ONE BUMPIN THAT SHIT, EVERYONE ELSE WAS BUMPIN WEAK SHIT, AND I WAS A LIL KID TRYNA RAP HELLA FAST TO THE SHIT EVEN THO I AINT KNOWN WHAT IT MEANT.