Bone Thugs N Harmony In Portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
They're performing at the Crystal Ballroom in downtown Portland, July 27th. Tickets go on sale this coming Saturday, the 16th. I'll be going for sure, so figured I'd give everyone a head's up as well!

Feb 1, 2006
I saw them last time they were at the crystal ballroom, maybe 4 years ago -- it was a really really good show. If you are a fan of Bone at all you should go check it out, they are talented dudes....

Jul 8, 2003
I have never got to see Bone as a group. I went & checked out Bizzy Bone live at the expo center a few years back, Dude was chugging Coronas on stage constantly in between blunt hits. Then after the show ended, he came out into the crowd, and shook hands/hugged any/everyone in the crowd. He was a real cool dude. Bone is one of my all-time favorite groups though and I'm gonna love to see them live finally!

Feb 1, 2006
Yeah! as corny as it might sound, them 'harmonizing' along with those crazy bass synth rumbles is cool as hell to see/hear live -- especially along with some good ol' oregon trees. I'll probably try and catch the show if I dont have too much shit to do the next day.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yo...all of y'all should get out and support Bone man. I know a lot of us were in Jr. High and Bone was one of the reasons for us loving this genre of music. I know for me, Bone was a major player in my Hip-hop history and I'd love to get out and support them cat's. They earned it in my book and haven't got much love for a min.
Just my .02

Jul 8, 2003
nlrwriting said:
Yo...all of y'all should get out and support Bone man. I know a lot of us were in Jr. High and Bone was one of the reasons for us loving this genre of music. I know for me, Bone was a major player in my Hip-hop history and I'd love to get out and support them cat's. They earned it in my book and haven't got much love for a min.
Just my .02
U ain't even lyin man. One of the first real "groups" in hip-hop/rap that got me hooked into the genre as serious as I am today. Should be real cool to see them live!

Oct 23, 2006
it's good to see them having some success these days, they deserve it. Bone is by far my all time favorite rap group. Hopefully I can get off work an get my ass down to Portland.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
nlr said it perfect. i was slappin that art of war back in like 97 or 98. but i remember coppin the bone enterprise "faces of death" tape wayyyyyy back when. imma try to be at this.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
^^^ I second that! Swizz Beatz is giving them a second chance at this game! Swizz had Cassidy ready to blow but he got in legal trouble, thenpeople said that Swizz and Tony Yayo's beef caused Busta's bodygaurd's death on the set of the "Touch It" remix video. Then Cassidy came home and started his next album and got in a car wreck and split his skull! So now his "Full Surface" record label is going to try it again with Cassidy, Eve, and Bone thug's! Now that they have the largest budget they ever had at over a million dollors to record 70 songs for this record!
It's they time to shine again and I think that this album is one of they best if not the #1 record they ever put out and it's gone get better!
Just my .02...haha