BMG Selections... You pick what you want, brand new or old stuff... $8 Shipped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I have a bunch of free selections that I don't want, from forgetting to say NO to the fucking featured selections, being too lazy to return them and therefore getting my money jacked.

I've got about 20 of these for sale. I'm broke as shit so I'll even do 3/$20, but only if you act now!!

These albums can be shipped directly to your front door by BMG (easiest/cheapest), or shipped to me and then to you (for additional/actual cost). Unfortunately, it takes about 2 weeks to ship....or you can put a rush on an entire order for an additional $5 (5-7 Business days), or "Premium Express" (2-3 Business Days) for $8. I'd recommend you just be patient.

And for all you out there wondering....

There are NO forms to fill out.
You will NOT be signed up for anything.
There is NO COMMITTMENT WHATSOEVER.

$8 via Paypal, your home address and the album you want.....and you're DONE.

These would be perfect for....for example....you've always wanted to own all the Wu-Tang Clan albums. Well, just about every one of them is on BMG, so you can grab all of them here instead of hopping around from store to store, paying $13 here and $11 there, etc. Watch out though because 2CD sets count as 2 CDs, so you're probably better off buying those in the store.

Anyways, thats enough of that. Let me know if you're interested.

(Oh yeah...I don't do credit...motherfuckers.)

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Some new albums for sale:

E-40 Presents Big Rich Block Tested, Hood Approved
Ludacris Release Therapy
Beyonce B'Day
Chingy Hood Star
Clipse Hell Hath No Fury

They do have some bullshit where certain really popular/classic shit (Akon's new album, Beatles, etc.) is a "Premium" Selection and you can't get those.....but 98% of the site is up for grabs.

Continuing...

Older stuff.....
9 E-40 CDs
All Nas albums
All Mobb Deep
11 Too Short Albums
All Outkast albums
8 (all?) Scarface Albums
etc.

Makes a great gift for a girlfriend.....Say she likes Destiny's Child. You could buy her all the DC albums (4 original plus 3 compilations) plus Beyonce's 2 albums, all for 60 bones. You can even throw in the Rowland and 2 Williams albums, make it $80 and really get some ass.

Or you could buy country for your mom...rock for your cousin...or what the fuck ever. There's a bunch of shit. Just go look!!