Bloodsport (yeah, with van damme)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Van Damme had hops

Bloodsport is one of the greatest martial arts movies ever made by the way. It changed the ways of martial arts cinema whether you want to believe that or not.

lol@dude with the gold tooth van damme tore up in like 11 seconds. muthafucka was hella grimy

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
RawLyrixx said:
Bloodsport (yeah, with van damme)

In the movie, why do they question the legitimacy of frank dux's right to be there, making him prove himself with the "dim mak"....meanwhile biker-trash jackson with his trasher beard and curly fro walk into the competition with no questions asked?
food for thought.
I pretty sure jackson breaks a brick with his dome to prove himself and hands over the remains to a judge....

Lmao @ "OK USA"..classic quote. Dude had a shnoz ..my uncle clowned my gramps when I first saw that part. he goes over to me and says "grandpa is in the movie here he comes" right when dude said that ok usa..shit I was dying.....
Oh and while we are at it for van dam movie quotes" meh ling good fuck"...tong po -kickboxer

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
PHX Sun said:
Bloodsport is one of the greatest martial arts movies ever made by the way. It changed the ways of martial arts cinema whether you want to believe that or not.
in what ways?

ALL i watch is martial arts movies...interested to know your take on the impact of bloodsport on them. never heard bloodsport talked about in that way so curious to know. cant say i agree or disagree necessarily

May 2, 2002
Jake said:
in what ways?

ALL i watch is martial arts movies...interested to know your take on the impact of bloodsport on them. never heard bloodsport talked about in that way so curious to know. cant say i agree or disagree necessarily
actually, let me rephrase what I said.. Bloodsport put American martial arts on the map. The popularity of martial arts in american made movies soared after it came out. I remember watching a Jackie Chan interview a few years ago and he was talking about the impact the movie had even in China. Not sayin it totally revolutionized martial arts cinema or anything..

May 5, 2002
Its all about that grimey fuck who cleans off the blood jackin that gold tooth...

and "I'LL BREAK YOU, LIKE I BREAK YOUR FRIEND"

ROFL@forrest whitaker in that shit. Tazer guns and shit....

ROFL@van damn screaming with the powder in his eyes...

Classic movie

Jan 6, 2003
916-707
Remember when jackson and van damme played KUNG FU!!!! haha...til this day, I still can't find an arcade game with kung fu on it. I would murk foo's like nothing on that!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
PHX Sun said:
actually, let me rephrase what I said.. Bloodsport put American martial arts on the map. .
WHAT ABOUT AMERICAN NINJA PT.1??? ANYONE REMEMBER THAT ONE??? MAN, WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, EVERYONE WAS INTO THAT NINJA PHASE... KATANAS, THROWING STARS IN THEIR BACKPACKES N SHIT... CRAZY...