BLMThugsta dissin KC ya'll...Mitch Bade just don't know.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
This nigga is trippin ya'll. Well it all started when I did a post about Bone Thugs and Tech collabo. But this nigga just went to the extreme. OK not everybody has to like Bone, but then he started talkin about where I was from, talkin about Kansas or something. So I replied saying I'm not from Kansas it's KCMO bitch, and he is still talkin shit, saying Cali is so "Great"????? Rip this nigga up ya'll I'm out.

Keep it MIDwest Side

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah, Rip me up fool!

Anyone from KC wanna bring tha funk, Bring it bitches! All you are sum Fuckin MARKS and that includes that Fuckin Faggot KRAYZIE!
Yall need to tell your boy Krayzie to stop singing that shit and bring it! Fuckin Bitches

Aug 21, 2002
Who told you that you were hard BLMThugsta?
What's that mean anyway's?
Broke Lil' Man Thug stack!

Man get yo buster bootleg ass off the forum before I whip yo ass!

Sep 9, 2002
realninja.mirrorz.com
DAMN!

WHY THE FUCK YOU BUMPIN TECH IF YOU HATIN ON KC?? i am from ohio, but i gots mad homies in KC, and they aint fuckin around. That shit aint for younguns...now...i dun no bout where you from, BLM...but what ive seen...KC is da hood....REAL THUGS..not no fuckin computer pocket protectin forest gump mitch bades like yaself....ah..fuck it...this bitch is making my head hurt...(how the fuck can ya diss where tecca nina is from...goddamn!!)

Sep 1, 2002
Kansas cITY all tha way nigga. We kan Bang wit tha Braziest homie. I got love for Killa Kali. but, homie need to Back tha Fuck up wit his Net Thuggin. I Bet in them Kali. streets tha Blooods and cRIPs have yo ass layin lo homes. Stop makin real Kali. niggas look Bad. I've lived in Kali. and got an Uncle and some kuzzins from Kansas cITY livin in L.A. right to this day. Regconize, K.C.M.O
It ain't no joke homeBoy.