Blacks & Whites in the Midwest = Widest Gap of Any Two Racial Groups in the US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
why should we have to hustle in the first place? I f we dont have the tools to get in the "legit" legal world of corp. and shit, thats a note right there that niggaz is bein oppressed and lanes are being blocked for us that aren't for others.

Feb 7, 2006
gimpypimp said:
Sure guys...all the minorities will rise up and kill all the white people.

Keep dreaming.
I bet you the Millions of Africans, the Aboriginals, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, All the Indians from Alaska to the bottom part of South America didn't think they was gonna get fucked up slauthered in the millions and have they lands took by the whites, so whats impossible?

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
@Dhadnot

no doubt there is oppression. I'm speaking on the fact that some people act as though they have no options, when in fact they do. All FAST MONEY aint good money. Everybody dont have to go into illegal business, but so many people act like, this is it, and they havent even attempted hustling(legal) for theirs.

I really believe that some people need to go overseas to some third world country and see what full blown oppression looks like and maybe they can see their situation in a better light.

Feb 7, 2006
yeah I agree. I think in terms of blacks we seen our parents (not all of us)most definitely our grandparents and those before them work there assess off doin bullshit work to get nothing. All these descendants of white immigrants talk this shit about how they grandparents came worked hard and got something, like our ancestors wasn't working hard as fuck hundreds of years before they grandparents, when they grandparents got here, and the majority of blacks still working hard and aint gettin shit. street hustler niggas seem to have it the best when you comin from a deprived area, or now cause thats the only image they wanna portray of blacks that makin it.

i mean you can be black and make it..but you gotta have god on your side and some people in positions that really care about you.

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
One thing that I have personally noticed, is that, it is hard to work with other Blacks when trying to do business. Not every Black person, just the majority of the ones that I have come in contact with.

It's a shame, but I have had too many people try to get over on me, and that is what has slowed my progress, not the oppression of another race.

But again, anyone who thinks that there is no oppression, they are blind. But anyone who does not even try and rather sit home and blame the next man for their failure, is stupid.

Feb 7, 2006
This is true. Just cause someone is tryin to stop you, dont sit back, you might make it if you try. but I get tired of whites tryin to use that bullshit oh it's just your fault, no it's my fault if I dont try at all, but you discriminating against me and shit aint my fault.

And blacks have some deep rooted problems, you either got some uncle tom niggas tryna kiss white ass to get up or some ghetto ass nicca thinkin he doin somethin, "yeah, this nicca a succa I'm gettin over on this fool." Its hard to find the down to earth brothers

May 2, 2002
Dhadnot said:
I bet you the Millions of Africans, the Aboriginals, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, All the Indians from Alaska to the bottom part of South America didn't think they was gonna get fucked up slauthered in the millions and have they lands took by the whites, so whats impossible?
Cause nobody fights for anything anymore...at least not here in the U.S.

Feb 10, 2006
Strong said:
No doubt a lot of Black people are oppressed. I am just stating that from what I have observed that there is an increase of Minorities, Black and otherwise(who are not oppressed), who are opting for an illegal hustle.

If youre black,and in america,youre oppressed.It goes beyond how much money you have,or your personal financial sitaution.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Strong said:
@Dhadnot

no doubt there is oppression. I'm speaking on the fact that some people act as though they have no options, when in fact they do. All FAST MONEY aint good money. Everybody dont have to go into illegal business, but so many people act like, this is it, and they havent even attempted hustling(legal) for theirs.

I really believe that some people need to go overseas to some third world country and see what full blown oppression looks like and maybe they can see their situation in a better light.

I agree with you.