Blackmarket Communication

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
can anyone educate me about this label?

one of my boys has been in contact with them, and they are interested in signing him and all that shit

but i figured ya'll would know some shit about the company

May 9, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
COME ON NOW, I'M SURE YOU HEARD THE SKIDADDLE WITH LYNCH, ABOUT HIM SUEING BLACC MARKET AND THEM NEVER PAYING HIM HIS ROYALTIES FROM SEASON OF THE SICC AND ALL THAT SHIT!!!
yea..but i also heard that they fronted him 500g'z...and he never paid that shit back to get him started

BUT ..it's all "what i heard"...we can never really know

..i'd like some more feedback..cause my homie has already sat down with one person from the company..and they have given him a contract...(he hasn't signed it yet)...he is getting some attorney to look over the papers for him to see if shit seems straight or not

Apr 18, 2003
from what we heard they got greedy, but thats what we heard, we aint knowin shit cuz we wasnt there. but i would listen to what ya hear then you see whats crakin there an make up your own conclusion on it

Nov 2, 2003
I see...

well this is all giving me a headache ha

one quick thing about what you said Sniko, other than that Tennessee football is garbage...i never exactly sat down with a rep from blackmarket...but my agent did and shes been conversing back and forth with Cedric Singleton (CEO)...

they're contract is completely vague; i dunno anything about contracts, but im not getting an advancement (like most of their artists did) and everything is going to be recouped...im pretty much going to go with whatever this attorney that is reviewing it is going to say (Fisch and Richardson Corp)

as you can see i have no sense of professionalism...but i dont care, i'll discuss this with you guys cause majority of you are on the west coast and your opinions are prolly facts

so far from what i read...im fucked! haha

N

NOSTRIL KING

I remember when Ced posted up here that he had 130 g'z at his house waitin for Lynch if he'd just come through and get it. The next day Lynch posted up and was like "naww."

B

Blackjack 1577

^^^^Some of their best artists left

And they use to have a forum on here back in tha day but it got deleted...