BLACK.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
its pretty fresh.. i played it at some game store the other day, everythings interactive, guys behind a car an u aint gotta shot? blow the fuckin ride up.. guys behind a door? blow that muthafucka down.. everything.. u can blow down balconies.. u can bullet your way thru shit an have it fall over on dudes.. an its jus nonstop blastin too. it was fun if i had a ps2 i'd pick it up for sure

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
murderman said:
its pretty fresh.. i played it at some game store the other day, everythings interactive, guys behind a car an u aint gotta shot? blow the fuckin ride up.. guys behind a door? blow that muthafucka down.. everything.. u can blow down balconies.. u can bullet your way thru shit an have it fall over on dudes.. an its jus nonstop blastin
too. it was fun if i had a ps2 i'd pick it up for sure
FUCK YEAH... finally

Apr 19, 2005
Electronic Arts has suffered a serious blow to its release schedule, as it watches the eagerly-anticipated Xbox FPS BLACK leak out across peer-to-peer networks and downloaded by an untold number of home and professional pirates. The source of the leak is unknown, though it should be noted that the code in circulation right now is the PAL release. It is widely assumed that one of EA's recently-dismissed 350 staff members stuck in the proverbial knife as a leaving gift to his or her former employer.

May 12, 2002
www.moneymannish.com
You get way more outta this game if you dont just run through it. There are hella secrets hidden throughout the game. This is for sure the best title of the year, and last year for that matter. The way your eyes focus when reloading is no joke. I'm sure all FPS's will adopt this. I hate EA but this game is really killin' em right now & I aint hatin'

Oct 5, 2004
elaborate on the eyes focusing while reloading.

u talkin about YOUR eyes... or the games eyes, the way your character sees shit or is it the way u see it..

Jan 18, 2006
this looks a lot like red faction in some ways, like being able to blow up the environment, red faction was amazing, and this looks WAYY better

Apr 27, 2005
from the demo ive seen of call of duty 2 on xbox 360 at target, there is not a big difference. The only game on 360 that looks next gen right now is fight night 3

May 13, 2002
red faction aint got shit on black...but that was a dope fps tho

back on topic...

they should had more levels....an let u carry more than 2 weapons

but still black is on some boss shit

the chrome guns u get after u beat the game are clean

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I just passed the 4th level ( kind sucks to know there are only for more to go ) but as of right now I really like the game. It adds alot of new elements to the whole first person shooter games.

I do wish you could sleath around a little more or lean around corners to shoot without exposing your whole body, and every fuckin enemy has a flank jacket on which means you gotta dump a whole clip into them to kill them, but other than that the game is great.

Worth buying.