Blac & Jiggalo Albums (Good? Bad?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I've been seeing these two albums around, and I thought West Coast Gold was tight, but I don't know about Blac's Blac 2 Da Bone. Shed some light on it, please.
Also... please tell me how Jiggalo's Soul Survivor is.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
blac & Jiggalo

i got em both

Blac-Blac 2 da bone is hella tight cd.The production is real good
íts produced by larry k & chris lee,they have done some hella tight shit on west coast gold too...the best tracks on the blac cd is hip hop wit nickatina,rich niggaz wit san quinn,stairway wit mob figgaz & it time of war wit droop.....9/10

Jiggalo-Soul Survivor....is real tight too,tight production again,produced by larry k,chris lee ,big fed ,big rig & raw
the first track is d-case and is the best track on the album ,tight beat and the hook is hella tight....the best tracks is d-case,sky ballin,boss moves ,thug niggaz,madd man & snitches & bitches
ill give it a 10....buy it!

Apr 25, 2002
I didnt like the Blac album....I dont think his delivery or lyrics are very tight....and some of the production on that cd just sounded goofy. But that cut "Last Days" with one of the Mob Figaz (cant remember if its Fed X or AP-9) is filthy.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ YOUR RIGHT NOT EVERYONE WILL FEEL HIM.... YOU HAVE TO BE INTO LYRICS..... CUZZ HE AINT YOUR TYPICAL BAY RAPPER..... AND YEAH I THINK ALL THE BEATS WERE BANGIN... SOME PEOPLE DONT FEEL ALL OF THEM, CUZZ THEY MORE OF A MAINSTREAM TYPE OF BEAT, INSTEAD OF UNDERGROUND AND ROUGH..... THIS ALBUM WAS RECORDED AT A FULL BLOWN PROFESSIONAL STUDIO, SO THATS THE TYPE OF ROUTE THEY WERE TRYIN TO GO, MORE MAINSTREAM THEN JUST UNDERGROUND.... SO ITS NOT MADE FOR EVERYONE....