BIZZY BONE : SPEAKING IN TONGUES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I heard it. Mane I had it with Bizzy Bone dropping these cheap albums The begining Of The End, For The Fans now this one. He completely changed his style. IMO Alpha & Omega is better.

May 25, 2005
I just downloaded a track from it off dubcnn and the beat wasnt that good, just like the last couple of albums, but fuck, hes spittin some sick shit man. If you actually listen to songs for the lyrics, unlike all the dick ridin club goers who dont give 2 shits as long as the beats good, you just might appreciate his shit.

Jan 28, 2005
Triggery Treachery was good. Seeing Things was koo too. Hold Me Down was decent, and that guest appearance guy sound just like 2pac except faster. He Told Me was straight wack sauce. Less Fame is my fav track. Shake Ya Stick has a nice beat, but the lyrics are on sum other ish. Overall, I'm dissapointed, but grateful that atleast 1 person in Bone is consistent with his releases.

May 5, 2002
that album was garbabe.. i heard it a few days ago.. some other type shit.. good beats could have saved it, but he should stick to BTNH