(Bizzy Bone) Platinum Rapper On Board for 'Celebrity Rehab'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
We already seen a bunch of washed up rappers from the 90s on shows like this. in 2025 were gonna see Soulja Boy on one of these joints wishing he didnt spend his money on diamond encrusted remote controlled lamborginis

Jun 23, 2004
Im super stoked about this, first off it will make the show very entertaining. He needs a rehab like this on Tv where people r watching and he cant tell the counselors "fuck off, im bizzy bone, and im gonna miss everybody gonna miss everybody" He's already been open about him getting molested as a youngin or what not so he will open up eventually on that show, unlike DMX who I hope gets clean but he is to "hard" to open up to the public like that in my opinion. Cant wait for this shit to come out, plus its great publicity for him and Bones main problem outside of ruthless and flesh n bones problems was Bizzy. I can actually go to a Bone Thugs and expect them all to be there maybe, well see