bitchmade music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dave Wilson

Hafway House CEO
May 3, 2002
www.hafwayhouse.com
First of all I would like to say Hafway House does not net bang.We havent replied to all the bullshit about us and bitchmade cuz we keep our business to ourselves.This is a direct reply to which ever bitchmade bitch who posted on oracle world WITH THESE FAKE ASS STORIES ABOUT SMALL CAN BEING JUMPED BY 5 PEOPLE.We dont have to jump nobody.Everybody with the house can throw them thangs.Jumpin cats is for bitches like mother lynch.And as far as them comin down here to do anything them bitches is scared.They wont set foot in the San Jose matter a fact they wont set foot in the bay.They cowards with a yellow streak all the way down there back.There punks, sissys, fagats, etc.Yall wanna know what happened let me tell you what happened.

All this shit happened in Merced at the tech 9 show.I was doin security with three other cats from the House.Towards the middle of the show small can and some other cats came in.I let small can kick it for about 20 min.I approached him at the dance floor and told him I needed to talk to him.At first he didnt want to go so I walked him out by his arm.As soon he seen my other 2 partners standing around he said Dave dont jump me,dont jump me.He tryed to run and one of my boys grabbed him by his shirt.small can just dropped to the ground(by himself).He kept sayin Dave why why so I took off on him and hit him.He got up and said why u hittin me, stop hittin me dave.His stupis ass pulled his shirt off and then I hit him 2 more times.He fell to the floor and another guy helpin security from Merced ran over and got him in a ankle lock and was gonna break his ankle but I told him to stop.Bitchmade forgot to tell u that part.I pulled small can to his feet and hit him again and he took off runnin outside with no shirt or shoes sayin cmon dave stop.So 5 min.later his Bitch ass drives around the corner yellin out the window he was gonna shoot me.So me and my homie chased them down in a car and ran the rentle car into the back of his car in front of the club.All I can hear is small can screamin its him, its him, drive, go, GO.They ran a red light and had a wreck with another car and drove off screamin.All I could hear was the bitch screamin.THE END

So as u see no one was jumped and it didnt take 5 people.It just took 1 man slappin 1 bitch around.So dont believe all the bullshit said.As u can see thats why they let 1 man and 1 incident take them off the #1 site in the world THE SICCNESS.They didnt leave the siccness the Siccness left them.I dont hide behind the internet and screen names.Dave Wilson(HAFWAY HOUSE)And bitch ass lynch if u bitchmade fags wanna come down here u can hit me.(408)896-9475

May 2, 2002
Why's it not the time? If you're gonna put your business in the air, it seems like it's a good time to let it all out.

Are you gonna say they crossed you because you think they stole your studio equipment?

By the way, tallcan didn't look like he had a scratch on him.

I'm interested to hear how they crossed you.

Aug 17, 2002
man thats how shit always goes down when people decide to tell stories on bart, they give up a whole lot of drama on here but when its time really put it down they get on some avoidance bullshit like all of a sudden they takin the high road. lol straight comedy. liars....

Apr 25, 2002
Dave...sup folks...this Moe, me and my potna Darnell was choppin it up with you outside Tower Records in San mateo that one night...i think you and Skee(darnell) chopped it on the phone a few times about networkin, but i could be mistaken...

anyways...
if cats wanna discuss on a board what happened, they gotta accept that cats is gonna ask questions, and wanna know things...

so i'm just sayin, let's be bay area BOSS business men...if things gotta go down, they go down...
but for the public eye, keep shit cool

one

and i know my homie Vamps has a lot of love for Big Dave, and Vamps only works with solid people...so it wouldn't be right of y'all cats who don't know of him to start talkin like he's lyin...

two sides to every story...

Aug 26, 2002
I think this has somehing to do with Lynch being a NO SHOW AT a certain show..................that wasset up by Hafway House........just MY THOUGHTs people.....nothing more then that

Aug 26, 2002
u still following me ....................I'm not your dad , only chance of me being your dad is if women can get pregnant thru the mouth now........................tell your older slower brother Gaye to following me too........homos