Bitch gets smacked then punched at IHOP by Police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
power trips..they not only think they are untouchable but literally enforce that notion as well.

isnt this the reason that they have pepper spray? fuck..if the cop cant handle a situation properly then back the fuck back and call more back up..

a man should not hit a woman unless that woman is not acting as such.. angry, defensive, dare i say, "bitchy"..those are all emotions. once she start acting like a dude flaring up and wilin' out life threatning..then MAYBE its called for..

forgive the cup for not being sooper gangstered out with she deserved it..but really, she didnt.

ya she was lightweight asking for it but when tempers flare its time to think more critically about the situation. the cop here was not trained properly or and not ready to be a cop. he failed. she failed for thinking she could do what she want. he failed for cocking back and bustin at her closed fisted. dude went at her like a man..

cold world, which is why i shut the fuck up. aint worth the un-needed attention..

alcohol, some cant handle it.

i palookie is one hunnid though

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im going with the cop was outta line slapping her...but the broad got involved and got all grabby, and then throwin punches on a cop...shit she lucky she didnt get tazed or silly club'd...but that cop was a faggot for punchin a female...and then throwin on the ground like he has practice ass rapin whores....on a white girl too...no race card to play here...they both in the wrong but more so on the cop because his partners should have had that situation more under control

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
...EVERYONE in the video is wrong.
^That.

That woman should know better. Touching a cop is opening the door for anything from a slap in the face to getting shot in the back. The cop should know better. Asshole needs to be able to control the situation, and show a little composure, if he's losing his temper enough to sock a female, he probably shouldnt be a cop, or at least realize you're in a IHOP and everyone has a camera nowadays...

Dec 4, 2006
That white cop was wrong and the bitch will get some cash out of it..

But the cop is also a bitch for punching the bitch though...all he needed to do was put the bitch on a headlock or give her the push...that's it..

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
She touched him...reached for him. Her actions were all the cop needed to react that way. You touch a cop, you are considered a threat and they can take you down by force. It's perfectly legal and this chick won't get shit for it.

EDIT: This doesn't mean the law or the cops are right...

Dec 17, 2004
they both in the wrong but more so on the cop because his partners should have had that situation more under control
shes an idiot and had it coming for the way she was acting. and like someone said, it probably didnt even have anything to do with her haha

cops will prob not get in legal trouble since she was "assaulting" them first but you know the sarj at the station will be like what the fuck were you guys doing?!? chew them out for such poor handling of a situation. better cops would have taken care of that much smoother. i mean it wasnt even black ppl they were dealing with..that shit shoulda been a walk in the park

anyone know the backstory?

edit: lol at the camera guy having an orgasm over realizing he was capturing youtube gold and at the dude in the green in the background enjoying every second of the show

Dec 4, 2006
She touched him...reached for him. Her actions were all the cop needed to react that way. You touch a cop, you are considered a threat and they can take you down by force. It's perfectly legal and this chick won't get shit for it.

EDIT: This doesn't mean the law or the cops are right...

No it's not legal the way he conducted himself, what he did was police brutality and straight up assault on a female.

If you or me were to be in the same position, guess who's going to jail? YOU OR ME...

The pig punched her twice, using a close fist....c'mon now son...you should know these type of shit by now..that shit was not legal at all..

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
actually she has her hand on him which is assaulting in officer she got slapped for it then she proceeded to throw punches which resulted in her gettin punched the dumb bitch should have sat in the corner and not done shit like i said before looks like the situation didnt involve her you put hands on a cop no matter what your gonna end up gettin thrown punched or tazered

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
No it's not legal the way he conducted himself, what he did was police brutality and straight up assault on a female.

If you or me were to be in the same position, guess who's going to jail? YOU OR ME...

The pig punched her twice, using a close fist....c'mon now son...you should know these type of shit by now..that shit was not legal at all..
As soon as she touched him she was guilty of assaulting a police officer and he was permitted to use force to subdue her. Whether you or I think it's bullshit is irrelevant...because you CANNOT touch a cop. If she SPIT on him he could have hit her.

Dec 4, 2006
actually she has her hand on him which is assaulting in officer she got slapped for it then she proceeded to throw punches which resulted in her gettin punched the dumb bitch should have sat in the corner and not done shit like i said before looks like the situation didnt involve her you put hands on a cop no matter what your gonna end up gettin thrown punched or tazered
Yes she had her hand on his shoulder and she said something to him and that's when he punched her, her reaction was to defend herself.

Wouldn't you punch someone back if they punched you 1st?...I sure as hell would and have done it many times..

When the pig threw the 2nd punch, that was uncalled for because you can clearly see his partner didn't throw one punch because he knows he has the upper-hand on restraining her.

The cop punching fucked up and he broke the rules of conduction for police officers, no cop is allowed to punch any citizen at anytime. There's procedures on how to restraining someone who seems a threat that doesn't have a weapon...

Dec 4, 2006
As soon as she touched him she was guilty of assaulting a police officer and he was permitted to use force to subdue her. Whether you or I think it's bullshit is irrelevant...because you CANNOT touch a cop. If she SPIT on him he could have hit her.

nope...wrong again..read my previous post..

a cop has the right to restrain you, but does not have the right to use that kind of force on a citizen. what he did is straight up assault and it's on video ...

so let me ask you this, so if you get pulled over and a cop starts pushing you and you push him back to defend yourself, does he have the right to punch you and beat you to the point you can't move? does he?....