BIGGIE THE KID - MY LIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
personally i think the video was way too long....and all the "self incriminatin, im a gangster/thug/killa, holdin up my gun in the video and shootin blanks and killin fools" shit is just kinda lame and cheesy to me personally...thats just me though

something tells me dude might have some better material, im sure dudes not just bustin knocks all day and killin people every other day...hopefully theres something better to come
Lyrically i didnt hear anything special

Apr 28, 2009
www.myspace.com
@Needlez right on for the comment, this video wasn't planed out at all..just decided to do a video one day and did it all in one day! and yes i think he has better material then this for a video.
thanks for letting us hear your opinion.

-SILENT
SILENT RECORDZ

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
My first thought about this is that it sounds really unrehearsed. (well other than it took way too long for the music to start) His spits are okay, I think they would be better if you guys took rough takes, learned the verses, then rerecorded them. The auto-tune singing is waaaayyyyyy too much and too annoying. It has potential but is far from impressive.

I agree with what Dirt E. Needlez said.