Biggest selling Bay Area artist of all time???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
dj pimp said:
it says "bay area artists" on the thread, but if u want to limit it to just rap, then its tupac, then hammer. pac sold over 30 million and hammer over 25 million. tupac may have been born in ny but he claimed bay till the day he died. he was and will always be bay. he lived here and got his start here. he never forgot his roots.
as for game, he may have got his start here, but he always claimed compton, not bay. tupac is the biggest bay area rapper of all time.

It says Bay Area Artists in the middle of a fucking rap forum. This ain't the classic rock fan message board. Shit and they won't even let me edit the title WTF!

I also said besides Tupac for a reason. We all know Tupac has sold more then anybody.

Feb 13, 2006
livemanikins said:
then E40 and then Del
lol @ del. as much as i'm a fan, the most the dude might have ever reached was gold.

aside from tupac, i'll go with too short and hammer, sticking strictly with rap.

May 29, 2002
pac claimed OAKLAND hands down. California Love video it says welcome to Oakland on city sign. In interviews he says he reps the Bay. Too Short was born in LA Snoop Missisppi Ice T new jersey are they not from were they claim either?

May 5, 2005
Mr Vandal said:
pac claimed OAKLAND hands down. California Love video it says welcome to Oakland on city sign. In interviews he says he reps the Bay. Too Short was born in LA Snoop Missisppi Ice T new jersey are they not from were they claim either?
Post the interview where he reps the bay and claims oakland. To live and die in La. Hmmmm Nice way to rep the bay:rolleyes:

Aug 7, 2006
Doc Truth said:
Del Did go gold. Yall should look it up before you try and clown. And Pac AINT from the Bay. Period. He is as much from Baltimore as he is the Bay.
thank you and im not even mentioning the high numbers for the deltron album. but just to throw something else in the both sides of the brain album fell short of gold

Jan 15, 2006
Mr Vandal said:
he never really repped the bay like that he repped LA more then anything... he was already an adult when he moved to the bay

Jul 3, 2005
for all of those talkin bout pac listen to the last minute of my block remix and you'll hear all the places he claimed as his "block"...yea he repped LA more than any of the other places but that can be because he was living there at the time? well regardless he always had love for all the places hes lived

May 5, 2005
handbook said:
for all of those talkin bout pac listen to the last minute of my block remix and you'll hear all the places he claimed as his "block"...yea he repped LA more than any of the other places but that can be because he was living there at the time? well regardless he always had love for all the places hes lived
Listen to "Old School" where he's talking strictly about NYC and his life growing up there. Whats your point.

Sep 1, 2005
livemanikins said:
thank you and im not even mentioning the high numbers for the deltron album. but just to throw something else in the both sides of the brain album fell short of gold
maybe true but I just checked riaa and found no certification on del