Big Robb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2004
I was wondering now that you know longer have Young Droop on your label what has been your largest selling record? Did it move units in the same places that the Young Droop album moved?
What artist do you see being the FUTURE of Killa Valley? Wish you guys all the best of luck, you guys are the only ones putting out albums that "REALLY" sell within the Valley!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
well a few of our comps did real good, like controversy sells, and central valley bad boyz did very well over 3000 units each, and yes they was basically in the same area, most of all valley, and bay and sac stuff sells in all the same regions, like seattle, denver, kc, sac, bay and valley areas sum nevada, but yea same areas........future? right now i think hurrikaine will be up any slack for those that think there is or was slack here, and up and comin would be hydro and myth, a majezte seems to spit that fast track also.........so we will see but thankz for the inquery

Jan 4, 2004
All sounds good. Glad to see that the rap industry is being good to you guys when so many other locals are struggling. Keep pushing and teaching!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
the entire music industry as a whole has been in recession.. but 2003 numbers posted a gain across the board... I still think the indie game is soiled and is slowly rising as the strong are surviving and the weak are gettin swallowed up and becoming victims of the hustle.