Big Props To DJ PIMP 4 Doin' It BIG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Oooooooohhh, DJ Pimp Drop...hes a superstar...TBIB...Get the fuck outta here...

Jan 23, 2006
i just saw that tha two people that be hatin' been here for at least 4 years with 2000+ post. i aint trynah say anything but hey you guys been here for 4 years and this forum still dont seem lame to you??? the only thing that aint lame here is the audio drops that people jump all over. but they killin that shit

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
how is doing a drop for one of his own artists "doin it big"?

not even dj pimp is excited about that,why should you be?

call it hating or whatever,but i just REALLY dont understand this concept AT ALL

Apr 26, 2002
savlyf said:
i aint trynah say anything but hey you guys been here for 4 years and this forum still dont seem lame to you??? the only thing that aint lame here is the audio drops that people jump all over. but they killin that shit
then kicc roccs homie, easy as that. fold.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

savlyf said:
^^^
lets see wat u can do big boi

All DJ Simp does is give props to every piece of shit CD that drops from the bay. Dude is a 48 yr old groupie, and it seems like you are a 48 yr olds groupie groupie. Who really gives a fuck that he did a drop on a mixtape that will maybe move 50 units total. DJ Simp has no credibility on here, the only thing he is doing big is the size of his plates at the all you can eat buffet...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

savlyf said:
i just saw that tha two people that be hatin' been here for at least 4 years with 2000+ post. i aint trynah say anything but hey you guys been here for 4 years and this forum still dont seem lame to you??? the only thing that aint lame here is the audio drops that people jump all over. but they killin that shit

Your boy DJ Simp has close to the same amount of posts as me and hes only been on here for 2 years, but you're right this forum is hella lame. Its just a bunch of wannabe CEO's promoting thier wack ass shit and punk ass bandwagon hyphy kids...