Big Oso Loc - Nortenoizm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
wuddup foos, I don't post up in here much but I be listening to a grip of Norte rap. A bit ago Big Oso Loc put up audio of Nortenoizm and it had hella blank spot wit his hooks after the second verse and shiet so I threw some vocals over it.. aint that good, but it's all fun nah mean. Shit is just for fun and shiet, for the record I don't claim Norte or nothin else. In my hook I talk about homies claimin tha C and tha 14 cuz I know hella homies on all walks of life nah mean. Anyway, feel free to peep what I did wit it and lemme know what ya think.

www.soundclick.com/bands/jill_music.htm

it should be like the 17th song down or some shiet, same name: Nortenoizm just scroll til u find it

just reppin that NorCal lifestyle mayn

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
EY HOMIE I JUST HEARD IT AND I AINT GONNA LIE YOU GOT SOME KOO LIL FLOWS BUT IT WASNT KOO FLIPPIN ON HOMIES SHIT LIKE AND IF YOU SAY YOU DONT BANG YOU SHOULDNT BE PUTTIN Cs OR 14s OUT THERE LIKE THAT YA FEEL CAUSE SOME ONE GONNA PULL YOUR CARD IF YOU AINT ABOUT IT .

May 4, 2002
did oso get permission from the orignal composer to use the beat? if he did then fool shouldnt throw his own versers on oso's track. if not then whatever... nice flow

Apr 25, 2002
i agree with the whole if he aint bangin than why the hell would he get on a track called "nortenoizm"?//lmao thats funny style..but as far as just adding a verse i dont see nothin wrong with it long as it was purely recreational and he had no intent on sellin it or anything like that..

Nov 8, 2003
yea the verse waz tight, i dont really see a problem with addin his verse if he aint sellin it or gaining anything off it. i agree that it doez seem a lil odd 2 b on a track called nortenoizm if u dont bang

May 2, 2002
HMMMMM....WELL THAT'S HOW THE HOMIES YOUNG DUB AND THE TRUEST FROM WESTEND NEWARK GOT ON THE TRACK THAT MADE IT TO THE MIXTAPE CD. THEY DID THE EXACT SAME THING. THEY TOOK THE SONG WITH EMPTY SPACES AND FLIPPED IT..I LIKED IT AND THEY RE-RECORDED THEIR VERSES IN THE STUDIO AND GOT ON THE MIXTAPE CD...BUT THEY ARE HOMEBOYZ LIVIN THE LIFESTYLE PORTRAYED ON THE SONG SO THERE WASN'T ANY PROBLEM...AND I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ADDING THEIR VOCALS TO IT BECAUSE IT IS A JACKED BEAT THAT WAS PUT ON A MIXTAPE...ONLY PROBLEM THOUGH....IT'S CALLED NORTENOIZM AND IS ABOUT THE NORTENO LIFESTYLE I PUTS IT DOWN FOR AND WHEN SOMEONE THAT AIN'T BANGIN HOPS IN AND TRIES TO RIDE IT FOR WHAT IT IS, IT KIND OF RUBS ME THE WRONG WAY...IT'S WHATEVER THOUGH...I JUST HOPE DUDE AIN'T WALKIN AROUND SAYIN THAT I ASKED HIM TO GET ON IT CAUSE THAT AIN'T THE CASE....

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Y'all need to chill out. The guy made it for fun. He spotted unused space and put his vocals there to see how it sounds. Don't be so serious...

As far as it goes to all you ppl sayin "Do you have permission for using those beats blah blah blah...". Well you should know that it ain't Big Oso Loc's beats and he jacked em also. Secondly (it was laready said) you don't need permission when you're not selling it.

Jun 27, 2003
dayum mayn.. shiet I aint trynna get all offensive up in this peice nah mean. Nah, I aint get no permission from Oso or nothin like that it's just some shiet i did mayn. I got it up on soundclick, that's it. I aint trynna sell this shit and profit off of that Norte lifestyle nah mean.. just puttin shit up for fun mayn. Yea it's called Nortenoizm and yea I don't bang Norte so I didn't claim Norte or none of that in the lyrics. All I did was rap about my area and my homies. It's straight if y'all aint feelin it I aint makin a career outta it or nothin like that. As far as tha homies claimin C and homies bangin 14, in the lyrics i say my homies claimin etc etc. That's cuz like I said before, I know hella homies from all walks of life. It's whatever tho, if y'all aint feeling it that's straight, but like I said, I aint trynna get all offensive on here just put up a track for y'all to peep... take it for what it's worth

Apr 28, 2004
I got to admit that shit did sound sick until he said buster killa. Dont know what thats about. But yeah the post on top of me is true most rappers rap about shit they never done BUT hows a norteno (BIG O$O LOC) gonna rap with some fool who dosent put it down the the norte, but speaks on it. That shits not gonna happen.