Big Chill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2004
What ever happened to Big Chill? I was really looking forward to hearing what he was going to come with, I was hoping that he would become as big as Young Droop was for Killa Valley Entertainment.

Nov 14, 2002
that was the vision i had too mayne.but things just didnt work out for some strange reason.we just didnt hook up like we suposta to.

BUT AS OF NOW IM IN THE WORKS WITH CONNECTION WITH -NEVER-OF LOW DOWN & GET LOW 209.I GOT A ALBUM DONE AND READY TO BE MASTERD AND PRESSED.THE ALBUM IS CALLED (THE ADVENTUREZ OF BIG CHILL) AND IT WILL BE A CLASSIC WHEN IT DROPS.IF YALL LIKE THE STUFF I DID ON THE K.V.E COMPS,YOUR GUNNA FALL OUT WHEN YALL HEAR THIS NEW SHIT!!!!!!!........................BIG CHILL.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Yea visions can be beautiful yet time waits for no one. At this point our plate is full with artists we've been developing for the past 18 months or so and we couldn't devote enough time to any1 else. For us..we can't justify just releasing an album anymore... It gotta make sense and CENTS... and the game is so fucked up right now that we aint tryin to put out albums just to put um out... there's gotta be a legitimate retail demand for the album, that way our money isn't tied up for a lengthy period of time. As alwayz best wishes to Chill in his new ventures.

Nov 14, 2002
one love to k.v.e. i wanna thank yall for puttin me on those comps and put me in the show in gilroy.that was some way out shit that night...lol.my drunk ass brother (cant rap for shit!)rapped all the way back to modesto..lol.on the real beno & rob,thank yall.if yall need a beat/verse/whatever, just holla at me,its all to the good. .....BIG CHILL.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
not a problem homie... under different circumstances shit most likely wouldve worked out... and possibly still can... never say never...

but as alwayz you're still an affiliate...and when we can help... we will.

Jan 4, 2004
Keep Pushing!

Keep pushing homie, I am looking for any and everything that you do, you got some support here!
You should try to hit up Scrilla Mac and them in San Jose or Dj Mt & Project Affiliated in Tracy and see what you can get cracking to put out a full lenght solo album through either of their labels.