Bibby forced that shot!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
ohh welll.....the refs would of called some bullshit foul the next play anyhow if he made it.....Sac is destined to lose unless they get a lead of over 10 or so where the refs cant make up some bullshit calls and make the fakers (lakers) win

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
So I guess vlade flopping all over the fuccing place is okay? When the kings are at home they get plenty of calls in their favor. It's not a one sided thing, so stop acting like it is.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
So I guess vlade flopping all over the fuccing place is okay? When the kings are at home they get plenty of calls in their favor. It's not a one sided thing, so stop acting like it is.

I could never route for a team that basically gets games handed to them by the refs.....I guess you can, must be a bigger man then I am.....I dont even like the Kings, never have...I have nothing invested in this series. I am just stating my opinion about what I saw in the game. shit is sickening to me, sorry if you are blind to the fact that your team gets special treatment

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The kings shot 41% on FG and 72% from FT. The Lakers shot 45% on FG and 85% from FT. Fucc the calls, the Lakers made more shots.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah yeah yeah....considering the Kings had 4 more field goals then the lakers plus hit 4 more 3 pointers as well....plus had 4 less turnovers.....u dont know dick about basketball homie just to call out one stat....ohh yeah....lakers shot 15...yes 15 more free throw shots then the kings

Turnovers

Sac 10
Lakers 14

May 12, 2002
Spoon fed champs...This just shows once more.They need 40 freethrows and the Kings to be in foul trouble to win.I never knew a nose can foul an elbow but hey I guess thats how it goes when you play the dynasy Lakers.Its not over yet though things wont be any worse in Arco guarntee that and the Kings only loss by 4 and this was by far the best Ive seen LA all season Kings were right there and had they got the elbow to the nose it would have been interesting.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this just in from CNN.....photos of Fox and Hobe giving head and bending over to Dick Bavetta , Ted Bernhardt , Bob Delaney.

I knew they were some hoes, but I never thought they would go this route...damn mane, what is the world coming to

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I have food poisioning...I have lost 10 pounds, I dont know if I can play

I have yet to hear Sac say anything bout Peja not being able to play a full game, Laker fans: if Peja would of played this whole series, can you honestly say that you wouldnt have gotten swept?

May 12, 2002
^^^Thats what Im saying.These cats that support the Lakers crack me up.They just wanna go for the winning team and shit it doesnt matter if their the epitimy of BITCH.Thats cool keep reppin the dynasty.One day it will fall just ask Bulls fans if you know of any left.

C

CinFul-1

Grim said:

I could never route for a team that basically gets games handed to them by the refs.....I guess you can, must be a bigger man then I am.....I dont even like the Kings, never have...I have nothing invested in this series. I am just stating my opinion about what I saw in the game. shit is sickening to me, sorry if you are blind to the fact that your team gets special treatment
Exactly, I dont care for either team, but it makes you go for the Kings, when they have the NBA refs making them lose. Lakers got handed that game over bad calls

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
PEJA LOL SINCE WHEN HAS LAME AS PEJA EVER DONE ANYTHING AGAINST L.A.,EVER IN HIS CAREER....SINCE HE CAME BACK THIER PLAYING LIKE SHIT,,,HEY WHERE WAS CHRISTIE DID HE EVEN MAKE A BASKET THE ENTIRE GAME LOL OH I FORGOT THE REFS MADE HIM AND BIBBI THROW UP BRICKS DAMN CONSPRICY...FACE IT WHEN BIBBI DONT PLAY GOOD THE KINGS BECOME AN AVERAGE TEAM JUST LIKE LAST YEAR.....VLADE SUCKS,WEBBER IS AVERAGE,,BIBBI THE ONLY THREAT,HE DONT PLAY GOOD THEY LOSE JUST LIKE IF SHAQ DONT PLAY GOOD THEY LOSE ...STOP CRYING...