BG Bulletwound on Strange Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2007
Is it possible that G-14 is his last commitment to honor an old contract before he can move forward with Strange? I really don't know if he had a contract or its status but that could be a reason G-14 didnt drop on Strange. But he lists Strange on his MySpace, I just hope it isn't another Ill Bill, where he'll assume everything is getting worked out and never does in time to drop to an album. Guess we'll see.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
BG is one of the longer running affiliated artists to strange that i don't care for...

don't get me wrong homie is cool peoples but besides his verses on a few features his shit is weak IMO...

I find it surprising that skat and snug get more slack for word on tha streets than G14

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Is it possible that G-14 is his last commitment to honor an old contract before he can move forward with Strange? I really don't know if he had a contract or its status but that could be a reason G-14 didnt drop on Strange. But he lists Strange on his MySpace, I just hope it isn't another Ill Bill, where he'll assume everything is getting worked out and never does in time to drop to an album. Guess we'll see.
Tech said he told BG to submit the album to them (Trav & Tech) when he completed it. Though, BG has had Strange plastered all over his MySpace for years. Also note that BG's now the CEO of his own Label, so...

Aug 8, 2004
well the myspace says strange cause that is what i put on there. i built his page for him initially he has done alot with the page since but left the strange thing on there. as far as being on strange he isnt and it will most likely not happen..
he has started duece click records and is doing very well on his own. g-14 is good it has tech / kaliko / kutt / s&s / yukmouth / grant rice . etc..

Oct 2, 2006
Deuce Klik Records

It is spelled 3 diifferent ways on the album artwork in his myspace pics...

duce klik on the front of the album

Duece Click Records on the back

Deuce Click again on the back in the lower middle.

Oct 3, 2007
Even if he never signs a contract to be under Strange, it would be good for him to get a distro deal through Strange. I mean thats all Prozak and GP have and don't get me wrong I like Prozak and GP but BG isnt just some dude, he's been affiliated so hook him up!! Then maybe BG can be in stores out in Cali or even perform on some Strange tour dates!

Aug 8, 2004
ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS WE HAD OUT HERE WAS IN PARK CITY AND IT WAS
TECH / KALIKO / KUTT / PDM / S&S / & BG IT WAS AMAZING BUT ONLY LIKE 150 PEEPS WERE THERE BECAUSE THE RADIO FUCKED UP BY PROMOTING ONLY ONE SHOW

Oct 25, 2006
G-14 has been the surprise hit for me, and is by far a lot better than WOTS, in my opinion. What'z Ya Name is a fucking hard ass song. Production is on point. I'd recommend checking it out.

Oct 3, 2007
Prozak's on Strange Music.
It's not a distribution deal.
It was from Prozak that his deal is a distribution deal much like what Strange has with Fontana. He said he did his album and Strange was just distributing it, I really don't know, just going off what he told me. Also on all "Strange" albums T O'G is the executive producer and on Prozak's he is an associate producer.