better freestyler??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
From an unbiased opinion who is a better freestyler (not song maker) between locksmith and mistah fab?? Locksmith ate him up on the wake up show but mistah fab (the supposed freestyle king) edited that out of his dvd. I think locksmith is the sickest freestyler period, even tho I don't like ne of his songs. I think mistah fab is just ok @ freestyling. He can go on 4 dayz but none of it makes sense, he talks about hella different shit that rhymes. Locksmiths freestyles actually make sense and his metaphores r crazy. Lemme know wut u think ...

Feb 15, 2003
heres what I think... Ok here's what I know... most of lock's "freestyles" are written, not all but most.... and most of F.A.B's freestlyes are not written, not all but most............. as far as overall lyricists I think lock has got him when it comes to making battle rhymes yeah but songs like "If Papa was Home" by Fabby make me a bigger fan of Fab's overall songwriting ability.......... GGGYEEEAAHHH

May 31, 2006
a "freestyle" is considered a freestyle when u arent reading off anything. menaing if your shit isd memorized then technically its a "freestyle"

May 11, 2005
HELL KNOW THAT IS NOT A FREESTYLE

A FREESTYLE IS SUPPOSSED TO BE OFF THE HEAD NEVER BEFORE SAID BEFORE..FABBY ALWAYS SPITS REAL FREESTYLES WHEN HE SAYS IT IS ONE.

IF IT IS NOT MADE UP ON THE SPOT THEN IT IS A PRE-STYLE NOT A FREESTYLE>>>

BOTH FABBY AND LOCK ARE BETTER THEN MOST ANYONE, I ALSO HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TO TAJI-SPITZ JUST HEARD HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME 3WEEKS AGO. HE IS DOPE AS WELL

G.Archer

Mar 26, 2006
^^
yeah man a real freestyle can be right off your head like if someone said rap about trees or something

I do have to give it up to FAB, I saw him in Monterey and you could tell he was going off the dome. At one point he was shouting out some of the car clubs in the crowd and some dudes through up their red flags, and he said something along the lines of "shouts to all my nortenos" shit was funny as hell

Aug 14, 2006
ty567 said:
^^
yeah man a real freestyle can be right off your head like if someone said rap about trees or something

I do have to give it up to FAB, I saw him in Monterey and you could tell he was going off the dome. At one point he was shouting out some of the car clubs in the crowd and some dudes through up their red flags, and he said something along the lines of "shouts to all my nortenos" shit was funny as hell

yeah he is pretty good but someone who is dope as hell with people putting shit up and rapping about it is okwerds

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the definition of freestyle has changed since the popularity of the mixtape....99.9999% of them have freestyles that are written. when you're rapping for a living, you have to be able to impress fans with your raps, and real freestyles don't cut it all the time. with a written, you're guaranteed your shit will come out decent. now I don't agree with that, but thats reality. and untill a real freestyler gets into the publics eye and makes people see the light, then that trend of written freestyles will continue.....

and besides, for the most part, freestylers usually can't write a song to save their lives...FAB is one of the exceptions

Mar 4, 2006
Im not sure out of those two becuz Locksmith seems to always spit writtens. FAB can freestyle but he can't battle. I think A-Wolf is nice with the freestyles though