beta still waitin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
yeah ive been waiting for those beat's for like 4 month's yall never called me back and i hit the number you gave me and they where like you got the wrong moe all together so hit me back

MY NIGGA I'M A THUG/SMUGGLE DRUGZ/ I GOT PLUGZ/LIKE ACE/YAY,YAYO,CANY ROCK,AND BASS/ HIT A NIGGA IN THA FACE/IN PLACER COUNTY TRYIN TO BEAT A CASE/211/THA SAID I HIT A BITCH IN THA FACE/FUCK TRISH ANDERSON/SHE TRY TO SEND A NIGGA AWAY/TRY TO GIVE A NIGGA 8/YEARZ/NO TEARZ/JUST MEAN MUGZZ AND HELLA QUEERZ/ANROUD ME/ I PULLED A LICK /AND FAKE ASS FAGOT COPS FOUND ME/AND NOW I'M IN PLACEMENT/WIT SQUARZ AND SQUAR ASS NIGGAZ ALL AROUND ME/ANT-A-MOSSCITY,B.K.A ANT DZ

Jun 11, 2002
man you gotta fold on the flow's man you got about as much flow as a toilet bowl LOC you should let a real m.c handle it.

what a punk how's the group home still aint seen anyone around my hood lookin for funk what happened you think you bark my nam e and my adress and shit change's .ha

Jun 11, 2002
DAMN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

damn that flow is weak dude for a hundred buck ill give you a lesson.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ok,u pm me wantin to suck my dick,and squashin tha funk,and now u still talkin shit,damn niggaz don't learn untill thay seein tha blood i swear.i'm tellin u yo asss element of suprise is a muthafucka.i said my last wordz,but wordz from u are meanin lest and,somethin my bitch might say.i really aint got much to say,until i handle my bussiness.one.bitch.

NILLIK QUOTE:ahhhh i see now>>>>>>>?
tell steve i said what uppper dude,cant believ he'd say something.it's cool i brought funk so be it but tell that fool to call a walka.

betrayed
x/t

''grab ass like i was ted bundy,no honey struggled and tugged,huddle drug in a mud puddle bugged yall dont shut up dug,up the rugged sluggish deluded bust through the color's i see other's then shutter
no kiddin nicole kiddman,lethal weapon like mel gibson,drippin wisdom,true prism of venom sport denim to tent in em synicism and dumb women,steel innocence my incentive dont call me a saint im just viscious''
siege-feat cap'n ron

betrayed
''it's happened''
coming febuary 26 2003
also:RAWKUS PRESENT'S
WEST COAST
UNDERGROUND FUNK

NIGGA DON'T AKS ME FO SHIT,DO I REALLY HAVE TO BUY THAT MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT THAT SAY:DON'T ASK ME FOR SHIT!!!!,I DONT THINK SO,LOOK MY NIG U RUNIN OUT OF WORDZ,A J-CAT U GOT TO REMIMBER ALL TYPE OF SHIT,I KNOW WHERE U LAY YO HEAD,AND ON MY MOM,I AINT AFRAID TO DO THAT.U REALLY DON'T WANT TO PUT YO LIFE,AND FAMILIES IN DANGER,STUPID MUTHA FUCKA,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by NILLIK

''grab ass like i was ted bundy,no honey struggled and tugged,huddle drug in a mud puddle bugged yall dont shut up dug,up the rugged sluggish deluded bust through the color's i see other's then shutter
no kiddin nicole kiddman,lethal weapon like mel gibson,drippin wisdom,true prism of venom sport denim to tent in em synicism and dumb women,steel innocence my incentive dont call me a saint im just viscious''
siege-feat cap'n ron

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA.