best Xbox 360 game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Gears Of War

Call Of Duty 3

Madden 07 ( The Greatest Madden Game ever created )

I'm so content with the 360 that I have no urge to get a PS3 anytime soon...they've put out enough quality games to hold me down for some time...

At least until the PS3 hype dies down...

Oct 5, 2004
how is that dead rising? i aint heard nothin about it, an i dont know shit about it other then what i seen... it looks like somethin that would get old hella quick but what do i know? do you jus run around an kill hords n hords of zombies?

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
murderman said:
how is that dead rising? i aint heard nothin about it, an i dont know shit about it other then what i seen... it looks like somethin that would get old hella quick but what do i know? do you jus run around an kill hords n hords of zombies?

Basically. You have to survive for 72 hours. You can rescue survivors and basically kill hordes of zombies. Not worth 59.99 but a worthy buy nonetheless.

I am going to go with COD3 as the best 360 to date IMO. The xbox live expereince on that is awesome.

I havent found GOW to be THAT good. I havent tried it online yet though

Feb 10, 2006
Dead Rising is gangsta. It will check you playing a few times. But maybe you should rent it. If you have some free time you could beat it twice or three times in a 5-7 day rental.

It takes about 6-8 hours to beat the 72 hour mode.

If you never played it you should give it a try.