Best Name

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Who do you think has the best rapper name?

Personally I always liked the name immortal technique.

Also who do you think has the worst?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Good ones off the top of my head - Lord Infamous, Crooked I, Juicy J

Anything were someone uses the name of a mobster or "infamous" person in history is horrible like Skaface Al Kapone, Irv Gotti, Luni Coleone, Rick Ross, David Banner, and too many more to list. Come up with something original, fuck it my new rap name is Tony Soprano, lol give it ten years I bet you'll see one.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Anything were someone uses the name of a mobster or "infamous" person in history is horrible like Skaface Al Kapone, Irv Gotti, Luni Coleone, Rick Ross, David Banner, and too many more to list. Come up with something original, fuck it my new rap name is Tony Soprano, lol give it ten years I bet you'll see one.
Youre too slow:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=68605747

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Who do you think has the best rapper name?

Personally I always liked the name immortal technique.

Also who do you think has the worst?
I never liked that name

I didn't know david banner was a mobster name, I always thought he used his real name, I thought that was coo.....kinda like obie trice.....except I don't like the name obie

I do like Clyde Carson, Malice (Clipse), Common Sense, ?uestlove (he's not a rapper, but fuck you anyways), Khujo Goodie (the rest of the goodie mob names are corny, actually most of the dungeon family's names are except Cool Breeze, Outkast & the name Dungeon Family....Outkast have some fly aliases tho) I also like Rydah J. Klyde